Standing Around At Sex Parties.

freshxtop5

I have noticed this a lot at big sex Parties in LA like Cum Union, The Team Pig party and even small little ones. Are they like waiting for someone special or do they just like watching? It kind of just takes up space in my opinion. Is this at other parties too? Also seen this at the sex clubs too. Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

i aint sure. i don't always go for group sex myself, i much prefer 1-1, but when personally, when i just stand there (at a sauna) its usually because I'm not sure the guy that i like will fancy me in return, and so I'm standing there waiting for them to make the move on me.

in a group situation i don't know if that would apply, cos there are more to choose from ! haha

i have done some group and i do sometimes join in, in group rooms at the sauna, but i usually just stick my nose in to see who is there and then go off to find my own top.

Edited by Nay80

I'll never understand shyness/reluctance at bath houses, group events, etc. I'm just an average schmo but I've NEVER gotten told "no" when I've offered to suck cock and, most of the time, that means I'm in position to get fucked and it's not long before some dude is pushing into me. I understand the whole "watching" thing but it's easy to watch while fucking, right?

• Upvote 2

I noticed the same thing at CumUnion last Friday.  Most guys needed no encouragment to join in, but a few needed to be nudged a bit.  I'm sure a lot of it is shyness or this is their first time and they're just nervous.  Seems like the vast majority were younger/college age guys who didn't jump right in.

I made it a point if I saw a guy I thought was hot just standing around for a long time to hit him up and see if he wanted to fuck.  Except for one who I got the impression just wanted to watch, everyone I approached dumped a load in my ass and one I also breed.

• Upvote 1

I'm not so sure i agree with Biaggieguy - i think these guys who hang around at sex parties are the same guys who do this wherever they go, you know the ones i'm talking about if you go cruising looking for cock in a park or sauna or even a club you always get guys who love to watch but they never join in. I hate guys like this but i thin they're waiting for the old age to come along because i've noticed these guys too when they're pension age they do the same thing.

there always seems to be some standing around.....especially earlier in the evenings.   i think it takes some guys a bit to warm up.  no doubt, there are those very aggressive types who start fucking at the drop of a towel.....but some guys are just a bit shy.    i have found the standing around to actually have some benefit.   it is a chance to check out the group....make eye contact...or other contact that lets guys know you are ready to roll.   plus, i have to admit that i like watching other guys fuck.   i enjoy seeing the expressions on their faces and the level of energy they put into their fuck session.    and, every once in a while you see some new technique or a couple that is really in a whole different plane....and it is fun to see that level of sexual involvement.