Dirty Bottoms

junito

I know people have fucked bottoms before that weren't really that clean. How do you feel about that? Do you keep fucking them, do you stop and tell them to go home, do u tell them to clean ur dick?

I myself bottom and one day i thought i was clean but wasn't and the top asked me to clean his dick so i did.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
If it's just a little dirty I'll keep fucking. If it's too much and the stank is bad I generally lose my erection. :( And there's no easy way for me to get it back unless he does some additional quick cleaning.

Same here only once there's serious shit I rarely ever can get it up after that to fuck.

• 5 weeks later...

I am a bottom who wipes clean before a fuck but I don't douche or anything like that. Usually a guy after he cums may have a dab of shit on the head of his cock, I've seen brown streaks along a cock after it has cum inside me. I don't have a problem cleaning him afterward but I usually just like to lay together afterward usually sweaty anyways and just drift to sleep then in the morning shower but sometimes the top likes to shower afterwards. I had one top say I was too dirty for him, I understood it was his decision and we parted ways. Bottom line I take some measures to clean myself but don't feel it necessary to go extra measures since what's inside me is a part of me definately smelly and I am not into scat so go figure.

I want to give my tops a clean hole. It's their right that I prepare myself properly and I don't want any problem to interfere with their pleasure from the fuck. I also want to get A2M and give the after-fuck clean-off as sucking up the mixture of cum and ass juice is a great pleasure for me. I won't let a little brown streak interfere with that, but too much would be a problem. Important to watch the diet and prepare thoroughly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm like Slut4anyload, a bottom who offers a clean hole for a top's use: rimming, fingering, and for fucking and seeding. Also, I enjoy the pounding better when I'm completely "empty". And when the cum's leaking out of my hole I like to see pure man-juice, with no other fluids or debris: clean jizz out of my hole.

I can't imagine that tops would prefer dirty bottoms. I've had long-term fuck buddies (10+ years) and I think because they always know that a clean hole will be waiting when they get here.

Cleaning is not always easy. Water gets trapped, etc. But this is for another discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to say that i am a cum slut whore btm here too and when i get fucked i like to have my hot ass really clean. I can not stand to be fucked and have a drity ass the smell or a cock with brown on it turns me off and i can not continue.

That is why i have to really deep clean and even change my diet some. I had bought me the streammaster off fort troff so i can deep clean my ass and i mean deep clean up my colon. I only like the guys cock to cum on with the cum he put in their and the other guys before him. I like to suck and lick the cocks clean.

A good bottom will always have a clean hole for his tops. I guess that is why i have some many str8, married, and bi tops that want to fuck my clean hole.

For me, as 100% bottom, sex has to be free of shit. It happened to me a couple of times and since those days I make sure that I'm always clean, like a cunt. Apart from the shit itself, when I get fucked I like to feel completely empty, ready to received loads. Otherwise if I'm not completely empty, I don't enjoy the fuck as much.

When I organize gang-bangs at my place I use the issue of cleanliness as an excuse to be the only bottom in the group. Ahead of time, if someone mentions interest in also getting fucked, I say that at my place I don’t allow anyone else to be fucked because I don’t trust other bottoms’ cleanliness and that I don’t want to be dealing with other guys’ shit. They understand and in every gang-bang I’m always the only bottom. I get my wish without appearing like a self-centered bastard.

I don't know why I haven't posted something sooner on this topic.

I've had some bottoms that have been a lil messy and I mean barely a spec of brown. Then I have had some really messy ones. If I can't smell it or if the ass is really good i will keep fucking until ut gets tio messy or smelly.

There is this one guy I have been fucking and he is a lil messy (regularly) which I don't like . I would sometimes bring enemas with me or even keep a few in my car just in case. That didn't work so now when we start messing around when ever possible I try pissing in his hole. One the feeling is great, two i make sure he gets an enema.

One last thing... if a bottom has a dirty hole ass to mouth should just be expected. That way the bottom can experience first hand the SHIT us tops have to deal with!

for me, shit is a turn off. the smell is sure to bring an end to my erection, but ironically i love the smell of a sweaty hole! but more the fuckie these days, and i always make sure Im clean, in fact, quite paranoid about it :o(