Dirty Bottoms

junito

Note to self: Stop drinking coffee in the morning. I have a huge cup about 24 ounces, but I will have to give it up. When visiting my family over Christmas I skip coffee and my stool are nice and hard. Also I have to get a new Britta filter and stop reusing the plastic water bottles so often.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like an ass that is clean since I like to eat it before, after, and in between, and I'm not usually into shit, though sometimes with a hot young guy it can be a turn on.

I do though understand that I am fucking a shit hole, and sometimes shit is going to happen. I usually ignore it and keep on going. The smell doesn't bother me at all, the mess doesn't even bother me, even if it is sometimes disappointing. The only time I am bothered enough to stop fucking is when the shit is rough or gritty and I feel like I'm fucking sandpaper, or it burns like the guy has been eating a lot of spicy foods.

My pussy is usually flawlessly clean, as you can see from my avatar photo with clean cum dripping from my ass. That photo was taken a few hours after I left a sex club.

Last time I had a flair up, it was clean to start, and would have been tasty to eat beforehand, but the guy had a long dick and he did some shitty damage.

• 1 year later...

I personally like to be super clean, and it takes me almost three hoursto get clean but it is worhty. So when I am done. I am super clean. I love when my tops praise me for being so clean. Like this it is easy to take long sessions and enjoying every moment of it!!!!!

I have never doushed when I've bottomed. The outside was clean of coarse. Never really had a problem with any bottoms except for one. Before I even got to the hole it was covored, stinky, lost all interest. Made an excuss and left.

I wouldn't stop fucking a bottom as long as he was only slightly dirty. Although I'm not into scat, I did have a really hot fuck one time with a black dude that involved shit. When I got all the way up his ass, the tip of my dick hit the end of a long, very firm turd. Each time I pushed in, I'd drive it further into him. Then, as I was pulling back, he'd let it follow my dick down. Pretty freaky and he was really getting off ... said it felt like he was being fucked with a foot and a half of cock. Fortunately, like I said, it was very solid and dry and there was no trace on me when I finished and pulled out.

As a total top, I have been extremely disappointed lately in so-called total bottoms I have met who approached me wanted fucked, but who did not have their ass cleaned out. I know there are probably some people out there who get off on scat, but not me. When I want to fuck a hole, I want it to be clean and ready! In the past, I would not always ask a bottom beforehand to be clean, because I thought that was the bottom's responsibility...But after this has happened to me like 3 times in the past 3 months, now I have to ask every bottom to make sure he is clean, which seems weird? I mean I know accidents happen, but shouldn't bottoms know if they are putting themselves out there to get fucked that they need to be clean, especially so-called "talented" bottoms? This has been happening to me way too much lately. Three weeks ago, a bottom begged me to come fuck him, and he was really dirty.....And again last night, after I swore it wouldn't happen to me again, (I had asked him if he was clean), and he said he was totally ready.....So I fucked him, and pulled out and it was VERY dirty, like I literally had to run to the restroom and soak my dick in soap and water because the smell was terrible....What makes it bad aside from hygenics is the total awkwardness it creates...I mean, I'm sure they are embarrassed too, and I can sympathize, but dayum..What is there to say, but "bye", when your totally grossed out? Maybe there is something in the water where I live or something, because these bottoms have got to get it together! Am I wrong for being so annoyed at this? Could it be that I my larger dick is the problem? I am just confused..I just would like to fuck a bottom and not have to worry about getting my dick messy afterwards, thats all.

As a bottom I feel it's my responsibility to be totally clean. Besides I want to suck that dick after it's been in my cunt and I don't like shit at all. Accidents has happened, but that is many years ago when I was young an inexperienced.

• 1 month later...

One of the reasons I generally two of the half dozen or so baths/clubs in my town (Toronto) is that they have douche facilities.

There are places I would like to play - and sometimes do oral only - but limit my opportunities because i don't feel confidently clean enough.

I try very hard to keep my hole clean for a top..but sometimes if a top hits me up unexpectedly..and I have like 15mins to clean..I just try to make sure to use my basic enema..and just hope that while he's fuckin me,that more shit doesn't want to come thru..which rarely ever happens..I mean I'm not gonna like not eat for 2 days just to make sure I'm flushed out..but usually I'm spicnspan down there..and that's just from using an over the counter enema..using warm-hot water(I'm used to it)..I use it everytime to make sure I stay regular anyway..and I reuse the same one..I clean it,no problems..but I admit I have thought about wanting to meet a top who likes to fuck a dirty hole..but usually they'd want the btm to suck em off after too..and I don't know if I could do that..tops always say my hole is warm and very wet..I stay tight too...cuz never use dildos or toys..