Got Partied Up For The First Time Tonight And Can Officially Say... I Hate It

VersatileBreeder

In my previous posts, I've mentioned how I don't party and I don't mess with guys that do. Not a judgmental thing, just that a top that can't get hard and a bottom that is all squirmy and obsessive over irrelevant shit are no fun. There is one fuck bud that I made recently who parties and I can deal with him because he is a hot muscle top with a great 8.5" thick cock that can stay hard and fuck for hours.

So here is my story from earlier tonight. I met up with the aforementioned fuck buddy. He was fucking me doggy style. He asked me if I wanted him to piss in me and I was like fuck yeah. He told me it would be chem piss and I would catch a high off him. I was reluctant, but I figured, whatever, what's a little buzz gonna do? So he pissed a good amount in me, fucked me some more, then came inside me.

Before I left his place, I went into the bathroom and let his piss out of my ass. Not much at all came out, which led me to believe that he pushed his piss deep up in me. Whatever, I thought, it will come out later. I didn't feel anything at this point.

As I left, I checked my phone and two guys nearby on BBRT were playing. One guys was taking cocks and loads all night. I was horny as fuck, so I hit them up. They told me to come over.

As I was driving over, I felt this huge rush come over me outta nowhere. It was followed by this drunken feeling and a very dry cotton mouth. I thought, oh there it is. I got to the guy's place, they were playing. I got undressed and joined in. The bottom started sucking me... No reaction from my dick. I stood back and started jerking my cock for a while with very limited response from my dick. I got barely hard enough to get inside him, but once I was in him, my dick shrunk back to limp. I stood there once again, jerking and jerking and jerking my soft cock, but it was just dead.

Finally the other top, whose place it was, could see I was struggling with no results and was like "alright maybe you should stop." I stopped, got dressed and left frustrated. I got back to my car and drove home. At this point, all I want to do is cum, but can't because I have a useless dick.

On the drive home, I passed a cop on the highway. He pulled out after me and I thought "fuck, this is it. I'm getting pulled over. He's gonna see my bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils and he's gonna arrest me. My life is OVER." Luckily I was wrong. He picked up speed and passed me, obviously he got a call for something else. But man, I was scared.

When I got home, I felt like shit. My head hurts, my hands are all shaky, my pupils are dilated huge, and I'm left with this useless limp dick that can't get hard and can't cum, which is ALL I want to do right now. I still have a dry mouth and I'm not tired in the least, though I know I need sleep. I feel like such a loser right now.

I messaged the guy on BBRT to apologize and I explained the whole situation to him. I told him I owe him a load and would love to give him one another night when my dick works. He messaged me back saying "don't worry about it. Happens to us all. We can do it another night." Nice guy at least.

So this leaves me wondering... What is the appeal of doing Tina? There was not one part of this high tonight that made me feel good. My limp dick alone is enough to make me never want to do this again. So why do guys do it? Now that I've experienced it, I can honestly say I just don't get it.

Also, can anyone tell me what coming down might be like over the next day or so? What to expect? When I can probably use my dick again?

You gotta remember your high was from the stuff that your top's body was getting rid of.  So I look at it like this when you drink premium vodka your hang over is usually non existent, but if you drink the cheapest shitty vodka your going to end up with one hell of a bad hangover.  I would not judge this chempiss high as a true Tina high experience.

You gotta remember your high was from the stuff that your top's body was getting rid of.  So I look at it like this when you drink premium vodka your hang over is usually non existent, but if you drink the cheapest shitty vodka your going to end up with one hell of a bad hangover.  I would not judge this chempiss high as a true Tina high experience.

Thanks seaguy. I am expecting to feel shitty later, but I'm ok with that. I'll just sleep it off.

What's more concerning to me is that my heart rate has been between 95 and 125 BPM since I got home (for reference, 60 to 100 is considered normal). I know that heart rate is only "elevated" and not truly a dangerous one like if my heart were racing. It still just doesn't sit right with me because I have minor heart issues (arrhythmia mostly) so I don't like to fuck with the heart. So just hoping I come down sooner than later and everything returns to normal.

My advice... And this happened to me once unknowingly, is to BE CAREFUL .

Hey buddy! Long time no speak.

What part of "be careful" are you referring to? Be careful not to get addicted? Be careful when using Tina (which I'm never doing again)? Be careful with the withdrawal... Or something else?