Poppers

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got the 4 bottles I ordered 2+ weeks ago from PowerPoppers in BC Canada. Seems this is the last on-line place with any. I will say however, they do not answer their emails & never send you a confirmation of shipping them. Until they arrived I was thinking they took my $$ and ran off with it.

• Moderators
I ordered some poppers from that site, but now, 17 days after I still haven't received any shipping emails or anything indicating that they've processed my order... Is something wrong with the site?

I ordered poppers from them last Saturday evening, and they arrived on Tuesday. Sorry you had a bad experience.

I ordered poppers from them last Saturday evening, and they arrived on Tuesday. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Agreed! I ordered from PowerPoppers -- took about two weeks to arrive, but well worth the wait. I also tried JenRay two months ago, but the correspondence was weak ("It will arrive tomorrow!") and took over a month to even bill to my credit card.

Got my package some weeks ago xD

Was nice to get fresh poppers again. But the maximum impact (ethyl spray) knocked me over xD

As I usually do when I test new poppers I held my toy under me, and I sprayed the maximum impact onto a rag and then sniffled it deep, over and over again (must have looked weird as hell, but it was thrilling). The smell was rather hash, but after a few inhales a naughty and horny mood swayed over me, and I just wanted to inhale more and deeper. My whole body felt like it lacked oxygen, and everything started to tingle, like nothing mattered anymore apart from getting off. It felt good ^^ Very surprising how different it felt from poppers... ...and before I knew it, my toy was inside me, the stretchy pain sort of made it all so much better. Can't wait to try this with a cock :)