Vacuum Pumping

tallslenderguy

Hey guys,

my kinky side seems to have no end. I ordered a cock and hole vacuum the other day and can't wait for it to show up lol. I've never done either before, don't usually pay much attention to my cock and have had a few tops who played with my hole and used their mouths to suck it into a rosebud, butt beyond that have never played with vac toys or had them used on me. would be interested in reading your opinions and experience about them. 

Once you get into it, you will either love it or hate it, love the feeling when you pump up large as it feels like you have a stranger in your hands, the trick with pumping is to take it slow, do not apply a lot of pressure.  I had an asspump as well and shortly after I bought it , the damn thing fell on the floor and the rod snapped, I took that as a sign to leave it alone as I do like huge pumped asslips and mine would have looked massive by now, well not looked they would have been as pumping does increase over years, I have massive nips from years of pumping and I love them.  Have fun and enjoy

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

How did it go?

I had a vacuum cock pump a while ago. Even though a bottom I like the feeling of a bigger thicker cock (and a bigger basket).

Need to watch out though. Cock easily becomes bloated and a foreskin can look very deformed. Doesn't last very long either, unless you use it every day for a longer period maybe?

I had one that was easy to release the pressure when it got a bit painful which was good.