First Time With A Family Member

KindaBasic

First Time Was With A Family Member   

553 members have voted

1. 1. Was you first sexual experience with a relative?

15 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Learning to top with a thick dick is tough at first. 

The next guy I fucked didn't have any problem taking it - he just slid his boy-pussy down my erect cock until my balls hit his ass cheeks. He even took my cock as one of two guys double-fucking him a few weeks later. It just put me off fucking inexperienced bottoms.

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

The next guy I fucked didn't have any problem taking it - he just slid his boy-pussy down my erect cock until my balls hit his ass cheeks. He even took my cock as one of two guys double-fucking him a few weeks later. It just put me off fucking inexperienced bottoms.

Yeah, I usually avoid breaking in newbies. 

On 12/31/2023 at 5:17 PM, Teeslad70 said:

My uncle passed in 2010. He was the first to put his cock in my mouth. Things went a bit sour between us, and I feel bad that I never got to put things right.

So I raise a glass to his memory on New Years Eve. You were good to me.

That’s tough. 

On 9/6/2023 at 11:40 AM, Bbitchboycocksuckr said:

I was overseas last week and met up with my uncle’s best friend. Uncle fucked me when i was young and I remembered this guy would also fondle me and take pics of me as i serviced my uncle. We had a great time. Loved how he raped me. More details ? Message me private. 

Wow! Intense. 

Depends what you mean by first experience.

First cock I sucked/played with was another 8 year old. His was also the first finger inside me.

First time fucked was a family member - not long after.

First topping was a younger friend.

• Upvote 1