First Time With A Family Member

KindaBasic

First Time Was With A Family Member   

537 members have voted

1. 1. Was you first sexual experience with a relative?

On 6/11/2017 at 12:31 AM, LittleCav said:

1.       I was about 15 when I started messing about with my little brother – first just rubbing up on each other and jacking off together but we quickly moved on to more serious fucking.  Just saying that the fist bloke I barebacked was my little brother still kind of messes with my head.  The first time I fucked him was really intense and amazing for me; we were sleeping together like spoons and I was so hard and his ass was grinding against my cock – so I just took it out, lowered his briefs, spread his cheeks and pushed my cock inside him.  No lubricant or condom so it took some hard pushing to get into his virgin ass – and I held him close to me because I could tell how much pain he was in.  But he never said STOP and I wasn’t going to stop until I got my cock all the way up inside his ass.  But I was only 15 so it’s no surprise that I got my cock inside him and fucked him for about 5 minutes before I shot my load inside his ass.   I’ll never forget that first time because I think it set me up to be the top that I am now.  Fucking my little brother’s ass for the next few years made me feel a bit powerful, a bit “in control” of my brother and I really liked that, it made me feel so good.  TONY

Thank goodness. The world needs more tops. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/24/2016 at 10:10 AM, HoleOpen247 said:

My first time was with my older brother. I was 10 and he was 13 and I caught him jerking off and he told me about blowjobs and I sucked my first dick that day. We did that every day for a few months before we started fucking. We still fuck a few times a week. I think he started my love for cock and cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was sent down south Mississippi to my Uncle house for a week visit  - was very excited to see my cousin and my Uncle ! I was settling in after finished Summer school to be in the 10 grade . They were showing me the town and meeting up with my cousins friends - very exciting !  Jake , my cousin , introducing me to his older friends - mostly guys - drinking and smoking weed - soon at a friends place showing videos - guys dropping their pants - playing wit their dicks - soon some guys started touching me - helping me to j.o. - sucking - getting erections - soon their was 3 of them up on top of me ! It was strange a bit - first time but really enjoyed it ! Later on went back to my Uncle house - my cousin father - and was late . Soon , I and my cousin were out side , and he pulled out this huge joint to smoke - lighting it up and my Uncle came out with some beers . Soon , I became very sleepy - went to bed - several hours later I woke up and my Cousin and my Uncle was on top of me ! I started to fight it but I wanted both of them badly !  I did everything possible - several cum loads - fucking and sucking  ! I finally got back home and my parents ask me ," Did you have a Good time ? "  Yes !  I can not wait joining my Uncle and his son again !  :)

The first time was with my father.  I was secretly playing with his cock and sucking him off while he was passed out drunk.   One time he "woke up" and asked what the fuck I was doing.    He turned me into his urinal cum-dump.   The second guy was my 26 year old married neighbor (I was 14 or 15, a freshmen in high school) who fucked me while his wife watched.  The third was my older brother after he saw our dad fucking me.   He asked if I was dad was raping me or if I was a faggot.    After he found out I was a faggot he started using my throat and ass too.    A few times when neither wanted to wait they spit-roasted me and high-fived each other when they came. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Binudenative

- I learned how to suck cock from a young uncle and similar aged cousins here on my reservation. We experimented and were naked a lot with skinny dipping in secret. 

On 9/8/2018 at 1:40 PM, ronnie4u said:

I was sent down south Mississippi to my Uncle house for a week visit  - was very excited to see my cousin and my Uncle ! I was settling in after finished Summer school to be in the 10 grade . They were showing me the town and meeting up with my cousins friends - very exciting !  Jake , my cousin , introducing me to his older friends - mostly guys - drinking and smoking weed - soon at a friends place showing videos - guys dropping their pants - playing wit their dicks - soon some guys started touching me - helping me to j.o. - sucking - getting erections - soon their was 3 of them up on top of me ! It was strange a bit - first time but really enjoyed it ! Later on went back to my Uncle house - my cousin father - and was late . Soon , I and my cousin were out side , and he pulled out this huge joint to smoke - lighting it up and my Uncle came out with some beers . Soon , I became very sleepy - went to bed - several hours later I woke up and my Cousin and my Uncle was on top of me ! I started to fight it but I wanted both of them badly !  I did everything possible - several cum loads - fucking and sucking  ! I finally got back home and my parents ask me ," Did you have a Good time ? "  Yes !  I can not wait joining my Uncle and his son again !  :)

A very busy summer vacation. 

18 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

?

Love visiting my cousins - my uncle - and their friends - learning , sucking - fucking !  Being fucked and then teaching me fucking others - while fucking someone , my uncle , he would be behind me - guiding my butt to fucking someone else - back and forth - feeling my butt - he gotten a erection - then he started fucking me - God - felt so wonderful !

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2018 at 2:49 PM, ronnie4u said:

Love visiting my cousins - my uncle - and their friends - learning , sucking - fucking !  Being fucked and then teaching me fucking others - while fucking someone , my uncle , he would be behind me - guiding my butt to fucking someone else - back and forth - feeling my butt - he gotten a erection - then he started fucking me - God - felt so wonderful !

Wow! Busy. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/18/2018 at 7:21 PM, Binudenative said:

- I learned how to suck cock from a young uncle and similar aged cousins here on my reservation. We experimented and were naked a lot with skinny dipping in secret. 

I miss going skinny dipping. So much fun. ?