Friends Dad

arlol123

I've been taking it raw from my friends dad( im 21 and he is 52) and he is singel. It's the best sex I've ever had but I feel guilty. He is insanely hot and treats me like a whore just the way I want it and my friend knows nothing even though his load has been inside of me more than 10 times.

• Upvote 11

Guest faggot hole

i am currently getting fucked by a buddy who has been fucking me since we met in college and by his dad, who is not single but married to a woman (isn't it great that we have to specify that now).  Neither knows about the other, but i would love to get them together some time.

Lucky fucker. I would be curious to know if your friend has been fucked by his dad too and try to get them to fuck you together. Although maybe the exciting thing is they don't know about each other?

• Upvote 3

Still enjoying it and it will continue! :) As you said NLbear I must admit its a huge  turn on knowing my friend knows nothing and thinks his "straight" dad is out there trying to find women. Even I didn't have a clue for years that he liked dudes.

• Upvote 1

When I was about the age of the OP, I had great sex with a number of older daddies, married or otherwise.     My first fuck was with a guy who was in his forties who bred me a number of times, and taught me a lot about how be submissive and please him.     Loved it.

Arlol123, enjoy it while you can.    Has your friend (your dad's son) ever fucked you.    It would be great if you could somehow get the dad and son to tag team you sometime.

enjoy I have been getting fucked for about a year now from the straight  dad of an ex high school classmate. it has been really hot getting fucked by a guy that is straight and all his life have fuck woman is a completely different experience for both, like having a virgin guy all for my pervention

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Update : I've realised daddys want yonug assholes, now that its summer the loads keep on comming. LOVE IT. Got so many stories from 50+ daddies breeding me  since I live in a smaller town where there is no official gay scence. Tell them you are  between the age of 18-25, you get a dick inside of you, the dream! :D