Friends Dad

arlol123

Guest hairybud84

is that 50+ daddys or daddys who are aged 50+ lol

Hopefully 50+ daddy's that are also aged 50+ hehe. I'd be glad to take that lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have been fucked n loaded by many dads n sum of them was friends dads sum times the sons knew n joined in but usually it was our secret haha ! I used to get fucked by a really hot dad in his late 40s n I was flip fuckin with his son who was the same age as me they didnt know about each other until one day the dad walked in on me balls deep up his son ! We both froze but the dad asked if he could join in we said fuck yeah n he drove his cock balls deep up me hole that was full of his sons cum n after about 10 minutes of poundin me he added his load to his sons n we went on from there ! All 3 of us had regular hookups after that ;)

• Upvote 8

From the other side, i fucked several of my kids friends over the years. As we lived in a small town it always worried me that it would become common knowledge, but as far as I know it never did. Ours was always a regular meeting place, kids often camping and swimming at out house. The first time it happened, one of my daughters friends came into our bedroom, and said sorry he was lost. We had a large house with 6 stories. My wife was away and i was laying on the bed watching TV. I said no problem, told him where the bathroom was he was looking for and expected him to leave. He had always been quiet and was rumored to be gay, but a nice polite kid. He just kept chatting, and then got talking about what i was watching on TV, and ended up sitting on the bed watching. i didnt think anything about it and kept chatting when he suddenly leant over and kissed me. I was shocked, and he looked like he was going to die! i grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him back. we kissed for a while , then i got up locked the door and stripped and he followed then we 69 till we both blew loads. I took his cherry a few weeks latter.It seemed as though as long as we had enough traffic in our house, I would always find a new one, even one who dated my daughter.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...