Eros Sf

Guest BtmByTheBay

Never been, but I hear it's an open floor plan, condom buckets everywhere, and I think they might allow poppers but that's about it. I've heard they're pretty strict on covered sex (since it's an SF county health code thing for 'public' venues like this—going bare and getting caught could get them in trouble).

• 1 month later...

I've been there many times. It's a nice open place. With two saunas, dry and wet. Only condoms and I don't know about poppers. It's not that crowded and I always score and have fun.  They also have some events. Check it out and decide for yourself. I like it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been once and only once and was thrown out for barebacking - they've got monitors who walk around with flashlights and shine a light on the fuckers cock to make sure they're wearing rubbers - all hell broke loose when they caught us - def NOT worth going to EROS - hit 442 Natoma or Steamworks or one of the xxx arcades in SF if you're looking to be a cumdump....

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest manfun456

Right, Eros is more safe-sex oriented, though I have barebacked there several times. If you get on one of the beds, they can't really tell. I've never seen anyone going around with a flashlight checking. Definitely prefer 442 Natoma, but their hours are limited. I live very close to Eros,so I end up going there a lot of the time, but it's hit-and-miss. Been going there for years and still haven't figured out when the best crowd is. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ObsessedTop

I used to work there.  Eros wants to be known as the safe sex club.  No poppers, no drinking, no drugs.  Condoms required for fucking.  Part of the job *is* monitoring for condom use. 

It's also tranny boy central.  The owner has a huge thing for tranny boys.  They lost a lot of business because of it.

I could get in for free as a former employee and I would be overpaying. 

I haven't been there for several years, but sorry to hear it's going downhill. Christ, if the tiles in that steamroom could talk - but then I've always been kind of a steamroom slut. I know in my last couple of visits the "play areas" have been dead. Wonder if their massage business is still as vanilla as they advertise, or if that's just a legal / PR front.

• 4 months later...

No raw sex allowed as guys already mentioned, I went a few times back when i used rubbers and never was told anything about poppers, last time i went i bred a hot muscle guy a few times, then head down to shower and leave, when i was already dressing an employee told me i had to leave because someone reported my "inappropriate behavior". I just rolled my eyes since obviously i was about to leave anyway.

• 2 months later...

Went to Eros twice when visiting San Francisco a couple of weeks ago. It was between the first and second visit that I came on here and read about the club's 'no barebacking' policy, so I can plead ignorance for the load fucked into me on the first visit, but not for the two guys I played raw with on the second visit...

I really liked the club, really friendly and mixed crowd. I liked the open floor plan, which was new to me (that is, not even having the option of a private cabin), seemed very egalitarian, although finding out about the 'no barebacking' policy made me wonder if this layout was less about open, unabashed sexual freedom and more about keeping an eye on the punters' behaviour.

• 2 months later...

I avoided this place for a long time because if it's no bareback policy.  However in the last month I  have been about six times and had bareback sex every time.  I have been fucked at least a couple of times each visit and only had one guy using a condom.   Also, observed raw sex with the other patrons.  No one was even trying to hide the BB sex. I see employees walking around refilling the  condom bins but they don't seem to monitor the sex anymore.  Also, I  brought in poppers.  I kept them in the band of my jockstrap, I got some disapproval from other patrons, who apparently objected to the smell, but that was it.  The poppers seem to be a bigger issue than the BB'ing.

Because of the open floor plan, everyone is subject to being on display, which I enjoyed.  For example,  I can get on one of the beds and blow a guy, and if my ass is up, someone might come by and start fucking me.  Lends itself to being really slutty.  The general vibe is friendly and anything goes.

The big problem is the small size of the crowd.  Sometimes there will be as few as eight people, so you really have to work with the crowd who is there.  Usually there are some good-looking guys in big age range.  The peak time seems to be late afternoon or afterwork.  I''ll be going back.

• Upvote 2