Looking in Toronto

jarvisboi

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

was a steamworks toronto 2 weeks ago, and found it was hit or miss. got to breed 2 different guys, but most of the guys there were into "S+M" - stand + model. If more guys just got down to fucking as opposed to cruising, standing, and modeling, there'd be a lot more fucking. excess seems like a more friendly crowd, IMO. I usually can breed 3-4 guys at excess in a night.

• 2 months later...

Spa Excess is a great place. Fri & Sat nights are busy with a variety of guys but usually after the bars close at 2am, some of the younger party guys show up. I find that on weekday nights, when it's much less busy, I have the best times. Cheers!set.php?s=mdO9K394qrP&page=1

Cellar was a great disappointment the only time I was there. Too many drunk straights, empty darkroom and no action. And the staff closed up the darkroom since there is no traffic, why keep it open eh? Steamie was hit and miss but at least no straight rubbish.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...