Leather shop?

orfbarebttm

Most major places have an online presence (Mr. S in SF is high quality but expensive, Fort Troff is another one I've heard good things about).

However, if you actually want to buy stuff like chaps or the like (including metal cock rings), I highly, highly recommend that you go to a leather store in person to be fitted or at least try on off the rack stuff first. You'll be much happier with the result.

If you're just looking for toys or things that are relatively generic or adjustable (hats, half harnesses perhaps), buying online is fine.

If you're looking for things like boots, remember, there are always places like army surplus stores and the like. My favorite pair of boots is the old leg boots they issued me at basic training at Fort Benning, GA in 1995.

You might also find some of the leather stuff you're looking for at motorcycle shops like your local Harley dealership, although the leather will be heavier and probably not as well fitted (it'll be primarily designed to protect you from road rash, and the biker and leather fetish looks diverged about 35 or 40 years ago).

• Administrators

DO NOT PATRONIZE MR. S / FETTERS...

To put things simply, Mr. S. / Fetters wants nothing to do with the bareback community. I applied to promote their site and they turned me down because my site was a bareback site. I pointed out that if I were promoting them they could create a dialog with the bareback community - putting up special messages promoting safer sex when people came from sites like mine. They weren't interested.

In other words, Mr. S / Fetters finds barebackers so icky they don't want to be around us, they don't want to talk to us, and they don't even want our money. So please do not buy things from them.

• Administrators
Ha! That's a pretty stupid stance for them to take.

Right. Hardcore pigs are going to be their best customers. Hardcore pigs prefer bareback. So they're alienating their best customers.

• 1 year later...