Toronto Saunas

Guest Bottsub

Guest Bottsub

Hi. Looking for the piggiest sauna in Toronto for a submissive power bottom like me visiting TO. ParTy friendly. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

any are good. Steamworx is modern and great. Lot' s of young but also mixed. The pretty once are there. Lots of people but nothing happening until late late.

Cellar sleezy in deed all goes there in deed. It is dark. Take Room R

Excess is in the middle. Great place to do your thing. I had lots of fun and service is great.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2017 at 10:03 PM, friday666 said:

any are good. Steamworx is modern and great. Lot' s of young but also mixed. The pretty once are there. Lots of people but nothing happening until late late.

Cellar sleezy in deed all goes there in deed. It is dark. Take Room R

Excess is in the middle. Great place to do your thing. I had lots of fun and service is great.

Thx for this! I'll check out Cellar the next time I'm in TO. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2017 at 2:01 PM, curious_mississauga said:

If you are determined to go to the Cellar (I think it's a bad option) go on Wednesday.  It's their only busy day.

Thx for the heads up! I visit TO once a year and didn't want to waste time and money going to sauna with no action.  Looking for piggiest place and guys are party friendly. ;p

Bottsub,

Try checking (and asking for invites) BBRT Toronto for the 2 bb orgies per month at Club120 in Toronto. Slings, a few private small rooms, open air sex… all RAW. Wet wipes, lube packets, Crisco for fisting, 2 washrooms. $15 cover, incl. secure coat check for your items in a bag.

If you want a great RAW time, join us at this bb orgy. Different from Steamworks Toronto CumUnion… Hope to fuck your young ass there in the future. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2017 at 9:18 AM, Read1 said:

Bottsub,

Try checking (and asking for invites) BBRT Toronto for the 2 bb orgies per month at Club120 in Toronto. Slings, a few private small rooms, open air sex… all RAW. Wet wipes, lube packets, Crisco for fisting, 2 washrooms. $15 cover, incl. secure coat check for your items in a bag.

If you want a great RAW time, join us at this bb orgy. Different from Steamworks Toronto CumUnion… Hope to fuck your young ass there in the future. Cheers!

Hey Read1 thx for that! Never been to an orgy but open to try ;p I checked out the website for Club120 and it doesn't say it's a sauna. Can't wait to go back to TO!

Botsub,

Club120 in Toronto is NOT a sauna, it's a regular gay bar on 2 floors. It is rented out to different gay groups all the time. The organizers of the bb orgy rent out this bar space and the staff to help with sign-in (+ cover charge), coat check, the DJ, and the downstairs bartender. 

If you need to get cleaned up, ppl use the 2 washrooms and wet wipes. There are no showers, 'cause this is not a sauna. 

Did you this help you? Hope to see you in Toronto at an upcoming bb orgy at Club120! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Read1 said:

Botsub,

Club120 in Toronto is NOT a sauna, it's a regular gay bar on 2 floors. It is rented out to different gay groups all the time. The organizers of the bb orgy rent out this bar space and the staff to help with sign-in (+ cover charge), coat check, the DJ, and the downstairs bartender. 

If you need to get cleaned up, ppl use the 2 washrooms and wet wipes. There are no showers, 'cause this is not a sauna. 

Did you this help you? Hope to see you in Toronto at an upcoming bb orgy at Club120! Cheers!

Got it! Thank u Read1! Appreciated it :D xx