Stealth Breading an Innocent

Hotload84

I met this guy on Friday and he took me on a date! It was real nice. We went to this Italian restaurant for dinner, then bought a bottle of wine, and went back to his apartment. We chatted for a while, but I was anxious to get fucking.

I’d brought some pot with me, and we smoked a joint. He’d never done pot before, so I figured that was a plus. I really turned on the charm.

We got high (he higher than me) and started to make out. He assured me he was neg. I said nothing about my status. We drank the wine, and I made sure that he drank a lot more than I did.

One thing led to another and we ended up in the bedroom. I was rock hard and knew where I wanted to put my cock. But I didn’t want to scare him off. So I had to go slow.

I ate his ass, got it nice and slick, then fingered him. Four fingers later, I had him moaning like a slut.

I jabbed in and out of him, trying to put some tears in his ass. Pretty soon, I had my whole hand in, but couldn’t get over the knuckles.

Meanwhile, he was moaning and grinding his butt. I stopped every now and then to make him toke, and drink wine out of my mouth. I’d take a big swallow then feed it to him down his throat. We made out, my fingers up his ass the whole time.

I noticed his collection of dildos on the night stand. On impulse, I grabbed a 10-incher and rammed it up his ass. He grimaced and let out a yelp. I figured that might hurt a bit.

So I kissed him and kept my lips pressed to his as I ramrodded that rubber dick into his asshole again and again. All this with practically no lube except for my saliva and a left-over coating on the dildo. He gasped and whimpered against my lips. That almost made me shoot! The things some guys will do for sex!

I kept the dildo in his ass. We toked some more and drank more wine. I made sure he got the lion’s share. I turned out most of the lights and rolled him onto his stomach. Butting my cock against the dildo, I rubbed precum all around his hole.

He moaned a lot. I asked him what he wanted—and he said, naturally enough, my cock. I pulled the dildo out and replaced it with my shaft. He was pretty high and horny; I doubt if he was even thinking latex.

I alternated between the dildo and my cock and began to slip them both in simultaneously. But each time I attempted a double fuck him he gasped in pain. So I left the dildo in and fucked around it.

It was hot, feeling that 10” dick filling up his hole beside my cock. The first time I rammed it in along side the dildo, he yelped. I slapped his ass and made him toke again, while I tried to picture the damage I was doing to his innards. He’d be sore for a week, I was sure.

The pot worked, but it was I who couldn’t last much longer. Resolved, I fucked with long, sensuous stokes—almost pulling out then plunging back in as deeply as I could. Shortly thereafter I shot my first poz load.

Taking no chances, I continued to work the dildo in and out of him after I withdrew, to make sure my seed got massaged into his tissue.

I kissed him, and worked his tits. He wanted to beat off, but I told him No, that I wanted to keep him horny so all he’d think about was getting fucked. After that, he compliantly kept his hands off his dick.

I told him I had to clean up. In the privacy of his bathroom I examined my cock. Sure enough, there was blood on it. I washed off my dick and flushed a fantasy condom down the toilet.

I let him cum eventually—in the morning, after I’d fucked him twice more and was pretty well spent. On each subsequent occasion I sealed him up with the dildo, so the bug would have a chance to penetrate his capillaries.

Now, of all things, the guy’s falling in love with me. He told me so last night. Actually I think it’s appropriate—considering the time and effort I put into him. But it wouldn’t work. It’s against my policy to associate with poz guys. Damaged goods and all that. And too much competition.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...