Brutalizing a Provocative Butt

I met this cute guy named Paul at a dance club in the city where I and a couple of buddies were checking-out the scene.  I spotted him on the dance floor alone in a corner and noticed he was my height, if probably about twenty pounds lighter. A real doll. His movements were fluid and sleek. His style, provocative. I stood there, smoking cigarettes, watching him.

He was wearing a Tee, worn jeans, and black tennies. He had blonde hair, shaved flat along the sides, which accentuated the narrowness of his face and body. He knew that I was watching. I thought of some exotic urban mating ritual as I watched him gyrate to the industrial noise of the over-sized speakers. My friends noticed the object of my attention and politely kept their distance.

After a couple more songs, the hot young blonde tired of dancing and came over and asked for a cigarette. His boldness caught me off guard, and I could hardly contain my arousal as I fumbled for the pack. There he was, just two feet away, smiling, and waiting for a light and much more.

I dug my lighter out of my pocket and lit his cig. He pulled up a stool next to mine and spread his legs. I stared at the holes in his jeans, lusting after the sparse patches of flesh, wishing I could see more. We talked about the music, life, bullshit. He seemed rather cool and sure of himself.

When Paul finished his cigarette, he leaned over and asked me if I felt like coming over to his place to listen to some better music. I couldn't have cared less about the music, but that didn’t stop me from grinning a lewd acceptance.

He lived in a small one-bedroom in a high-rise within walking distance of the bar. Paul pulled out a couple of beers and we sat on the tiny balcony. He told me that he was twenty years old and worked as a painter with his uncle. He really didn't look twenty. Seventeen was more like it. But he did have an apartment of his own and was probably telling the truth.

I started to rub Paul's thigh. I wanted to touch his skin through the holes in his jeans. When I did, he kind of stretched out, and his erection became evident. It had to be seven inches, and not very thick.

I got on my knees to strip down his pants. He seemed to enjoy being undressed, and made no effort to resist. Like a rag doll with a shit eating grin on its face. He had almost no body hair except for some light brown fur in his pubes and armpits. He had a good tan, but no tan-line. So he used a tanning bed.

That night I sucked off his beautiful seven-incher twice. The first time was rather quick; he shot a load of hot juice down my throat in less than two minutes. After he came, he kissed me passionately, as though he enjoyed the taste of his cum in my mouth.

We rolled around on the bed for a while. Paul knelt above me, and I licked his balls. My tongue probed his anus and slid in his ass. He writhed hedonistically. I lifted him off me and arranged him face up on the bed. It was then that I noticed the handcuffs on the bed posts. I pointed them out, and he grinned and offered me his hands. I put the cuffs on him and hooked them around the bed posts. With his arms thus bound, I began the rape of his body. He thrashed about and flailed wantonly beneath my tongue.

I got more aggressive and spread his legs. He squealed when I stuck a moist finger up his ass, and moaned when I replaced my finger with my tongue. I worked his ass cheeks as I rimmed him.

Once his hole was nice and wet, and his body relaxed, I knelt between his slender legs and pointed my dickhead at his anus. He wanted it all right. He practically backed up on my cock. I pressed forward. He moaned with pleasure (or pain) as my dick slowly sunk into him. I got about three-fourths of the way in, but he was really tight. I leaned forward and nibbled his ears. That drove him wild. I could feel my dick slip deeper into him. He moaned loudly as I began to pulse. I stuck my tongue in one ear, then the other.

With a firm grip on his buttocks I sped up my thrusts. Paul moaned louder as I pounded harder, sharper. By the time I achieved ass-slapping speed, he was gasping for air and grunting with the exacerbated onslaught. I could feel my orgasm building and pounded him deeper. When I could hold off no longer I pulled out to the tip and thrust back with full force. The ejaculation seemed to last forever as a week’s worth of thick poz cum belched into him.

As I pulled out of his brutalized ass I wondered if he were neg or had been. I noticed a small pinkish stain on the sheet where he was lying. Either way, I figured it was no big deal, since neither one of us had asked about status beforehand.

He smiled like a cat who had swallowed a canary, and asked for a smoke. After planting a sloppy, leisurely kiss on his wet lips I lit one and let him inhale. I kind of liked the sight of him cuffed, lying there immobilized, and at beck and call of my venomous cock. If he weren’t poz, he should be. Barebacking like that, it was bound to happen. I was just saving him time and trouble. For his own good, I committed to fuck him again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...