Breaking Into a "Neg Only" Party

I found my way to a "Neg Only" party a couple of nights ago. It was great fun. I had to "apply" by email stating that I was neg and DDF and attach a full frontage pic and mug shot.

It’s to my advantage that I’m young, and have a job that takes me outdoors and gives me lots of exercise, so I’m always looking tan and fit and healthy.

My cock jumped when the door opened, and I spied the nine neg asses lined up to greet me. I was a "first-timer" which meant I had to act discretely, but that didn’t alter my objective which was to poz, poz, poz! Myself included, there were two tops, four bottoms, and four versatiles.

I started off with a married bottom named Troy, 28, blonde and blue-eyed, a PA transplant, so sweet and horny. We sat on the couch and made out. When he offered me his ass, I told him to sit on my dick and fuck himself silly. Eventually I pushed him onto his back, drew his legs to my shoulders, and pistoned until I delivered my first poz load of the night in his sweet virgin ass. Afterwards, I kept my dick in him to make sure my charge didn’t leak out.

Mike, a 30-something Italian top, came up from behind and slammed his shaft into me. He pulled me off Troy, and stuck his dick into Troy’s sloppy ass. He alternated between Troy’s poz-filled ass and my long-pozzed hole. All the while I watched his reddening cock for abrasions.

My mind worked feverishly on schemes to get Mike on the bottom. What a great affiliate he’d make! I ruefully recalled the "Ruffies" (date rape pills) I’d left on the dresser. I’d have to have Mike over one evening real soon.

I got to screwing Davie, a 23 year old Korean, till he decided he’d rather be screwing me. Javier (Jay for short), a Latino with a short, fat dick, and a very cute Redhead joined us. The four of us ended up on the floor with Davie sitting on my dick. The Redhead crammed his shaft down Davie’s throat while Jay fucked me. I was in pig heaven!

Kevin, our host, interrupted to bring us some poppers, and soon we were flying. Someone suggested double-dicking. Jay pulled out of my ass to slip into Davie’s hole beside me.

Davie was a bit ambivalent about being double-fucked, and the Redhead offered his shaft as a diversion. Kevin fed Davie a tremendous whiff of poppers, and Jay slid into Davie with ease. What a wonderful sensation! My dick was in Davie’s pussy, pulsing beside Jay’s throbbing cock. It sent shivers all over my body.

I blasted my second poz load of the evening into the Asian’s neg ass, dousing Jay’s cock with my virus. The Redhead replaced me, joining Jay in double-dicking the Asian. Davie moaned as my cumload-lubricant greased the two dicks engorging his mancunt. I watched them shoot into Davie, Jay first, then the Redhead, and salivated as they ground my bug into Davie’s damaged rectum.

I dozed for an hour before approaching my final conquest—Joey, this short little guy, with closely cropped hair and brown eyes and the neatest little ass you’ve ever seen on a gay man. Without saying a word, I led him to a corner and rimmed him.

I had already cum twice, so I knew my third load wouldn’t cum quickly. I fucked Joey mercilessly for 30 minutes, till he complained he was sore, then 10 minutes later I shot hard, fast, and furious. I figured I’d torn him up pretty good. It was only after cumming that I kissed him, lubriciously filling his mouth with my spit. He dug it.

I’ve kept in touch with each of them. Of course, they think I’m neg. But that facilitates my objective—which is to poz them all. Key is to convert the tops who’ll infect the others. The virus’ll spread like wildfire, each of them thinking the others are neg. Then I’m gonna host a "Poz Only" party, and see who shows up.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8

• 7 months later...

Hmmmmm.....guess I am not so sure about the stealth approach but suspect that they know pos cum will cum their way eventually. Anyone who believes someone that they are negative when barebacking is only kidding themselves. Although I am negative, as far as I know now, and love to bareback as a bottom, I am coming around to knowing that getting poz'd up is only a matter of time. thanks for the post on the subject. Do update us when you know guys get poz'd.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...