Restroom Floor

curiouspuppy429

On 1/22/2017 at 8:37 PM, bbchefnm said:

I absolutely love getting fucked understall.  I can't even venture a guess of how many classes i missed in college so i could get loaded up....sleazy, very cruisy mens room on campus, with lots of jocks needing to dump a load.

That's exactly right!  There's always a better chance getting load's here than any gay bar. These fuckers are very nasty too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/5/2017 at 10:53 PM, GloriHoleLover said:

I once watched an older man through a peephole in the wall of a toilet stall in a shabby public men's restroom at a Montgomery County (PA) park while he masturbated. He didn't seem to know I was there and, with a loud grunt, he climaxed and blew his load. He grunted aloud with each shot, so I assumed he'd dropped a real man-sized load! When he finished, he quickly rearranged himself, zipped up and left, leaving the unmistakable perfume of semen in his wake. Well, THAT scent was like a magnet to THIS cum-Catholic, and I followed my nose out of the toilet stall I was in, and into the one the masturbating man just left.

I couldn't believe what I saw in that stall! That guy had very carefully unloaded onto the black, commercial, "split seat" of that toilet, his thick, off-white semen pooled on the seat, running down the front and puddled among the dried piss splatters and stray pubic hairs on the porcelain rim that showed between the open ends of the seat! As you can imagine, I could not resist this appetizing vision and, after stripping naked, and stroking my own throbbing hard cock, I knelt before that beautiful throne and, in a moment of almost religious reverence, I lowered my face to that defiled seat and placed my lips into the largest pool of cum! Sucking the cold creamy jizz into my mouth, my entire being was filled with the impossibly potent flavor of the elderly stranger's semen! And, over the next ten minutes, I lapped up and swallowed every recoverable drop of the man's cum...as well as numerous piss splatters and curly pubic hairs! Unbelievably delicious! 

I've been fortunate to see a man just coming out of an ABS video booth, gone into that booth, and saw that the previous occupant jerked his big load out onto the wall just below the gloryhole. I eagerly licked every pungent stringer of cum off the wall and lapped up the pool at he base of the wall! Soooo deliciously filthy and exciting! 

I know I'm a total pig, but I just need that precious semen too much to let it go to waste! Mmmmm...I LOVE IT!!! ??

You are a true pig. I've lapped cum off the wall around the glory holes but never from the floor or anythin similar to you.

I would love to taste a used condom.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was just at Steam bathhouse in Portland. While waiting at the standup gloryhole for some cock to suck I noticed two cocksuckers left loads beneath their holes. Couldn't help myself, I quickly dropped and licked both tasty loads up. The great thing about Steam is that place is really clean so I had no problem eating anonymous cum off their floor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1