Chaser - My Path

I was getting fucked all the time - Connor, our threesomes.  It had to be 10 times a week.  I felt at times like there was always cum leaking from my ass.  I told Connor and we laughed.  He said, "Your ass is such a willing receptacle.  We all want to give it our cum."  I loved Connor so much.  I felt like my heart was never going to stop filling my chest.  We fought, sure.  All couples do.  Even when fighting my feelings for him were so strong.

My feelings for Connor didn't prevent me from starting to break our rules:

1.  Sex with others only with Connor's knowledge and/or participation.

As soon as spring semester finals began, our differing degree paths brought on different finals/papers/projects.  It seemed that we were always missing each other.  Right in the middle of finals, I had a three day break.  It's New Orleans and finals = Jazz Fest.  I got tickets with my club bottom boy friend Ashley and John, my previous roommate.  Off we went to the fest, which was held at the Fairgrounds race track and was basically and all day party as you waited for bands.  We smoked pot, ate way too much food, and break lots of beer. 

I was drunk.  It was fun.  Ashley started telling us stories of the guys who fucked him.  John started sharing his stories too.  I told them mine.  At one point as I was telling a story I noticed them both looking at me like I was crazy.  I'd forgotten what safe sex advocates they were and I had been telling them about begging guys to cum in my ass.  They were really concerned because they both knew Connor and I had sex with a lot of guys during the school year - dozens of different guys.  We messed around at the bathhouse, in the club, at parties.  Everyone knew we were open, but not even my friends knew I didn't use condoms when getting fucked by guys other than Connor.  We ended up having a serious conversation which, of course, sobered me up just enough to realize I was too sober.

The conversation wound down as the next act started.  I left to get another beer.  As I was waiting in line, I felt a guy squeeze my ass gently.  I turned around and it was Seth - the guy who fucked me just prior to my breakup with Justin.  We hugged and it was good to see him.  He was still hot as fuck and he was always friendly.  He asked why I had looked so pensive when he came up behind me.  I decided, "Fuck it."  I told him what had just happened.  I mean, who was he to judge, he already came inside me.

Seth laughed and we made a joke of the whole thing.  We wandered around the Fairgrounds listening to music in other tents.  Just as it was turning dusk, Seth asked if I wanted to go to his car and smoke before the main act started.  I went with him down the long line of cars to his Suburban.  I made fun of him for having such a "top-boy" car.  He grabbed my ass and pushed me up against the side of the.  Seth said, "You have such a bottom boy ass."  I looked at him and down the line of cars.  We were wedged in a line of cars parked side to side.  I could hear people, but couldn't see them.  As Seth ground his crotch into my ass for the second time - only partially kidding; I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down.  He said, "That's what I'm talking about."  I was in briefs which I also pushed down in the back so his cock could rub on my bare ass.  I reached for his cock, unzipped his shorts, felt inside his boxers and pulled out his cock.  It still felt as great as ever.  I put his cock on my ass.

He said, "I'm going to fuck you bareback.  What would your friends say?"  I said, "They wouldn't like it."  He said, "Do you want it anyway?"  I said, "Fuck my ass Seth."  Seth pushed my shirt over my head and then my shorts and underwear down.  I stepped out of them.  Now dressed only in sneakers, Seth spit on his cock a few times.  He said, "You sure you want this cock?  I have a condom in my pocket."  I said, "Yes, fuck me without it.  I want it bareback. Just like the first time you fucked me."  

Seth pushed his big cock in my ass.  I moaned as softly as I could.  His cock slipped in my regularly used ass rather easily.  Seth began fucking me with long deep strokes.  He built up speed quickly.  Within a few minutes Seth said, "I'm going to breed you bitch."  And he flooded my ass with his cum.  

He fucked me two more times in the back of his truck.  Once with my feet on the roof of his truck and once bent over the back seat.  I begged for his cum the second and third times he fucked me.  

When we finally went back to see the music, the main act was half over.  I was stoned, well fucked and had Seth's cum leaking out of my ass.  My friends asked where I had been.  I told them I ran into Seth and we went and smoked pot and talked.  

When I got home that night, I quickly jumped in the shower and tried to clean out as much as possible so Connor wouldn't know I had another guy's cum inside me.  I got in bed and laid next to Connor.  He felt my ass.  He felt my hole.  He said, "Your ass is puffy.  Were you playing with your toys today?"  I said I had played with my toys that morning.  I also told him that I had just cleaned out.  Connor said he hadn't paid enough attention to me the last week.  He then proceeded to pound my ass for an hour until he loaded me with a week's worth of his cum.

Seth was the first guy I didn't tell Connor about; but he was not the last one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

Only friends and hot guys.

Connor was still the joy of my life.  Our usual morning routine, during the semester, was waking up together and him going off to class and me going for a run.  I was so happy every morning waking up next to my amazing guy.  We'd run through our respective days and then catch back up after our last class spending the rest of the afternoon/evening together.  It was a great life.  And, best of all, our sex life was amazing.  I still hadn't told Connor about Seth; which did cause me occasional guilt.  The guilty feelings never lasted more than a moment.  

During the summer, Connor had a paid internship.  His internship was in NYC and Connor was going to stay with my aunt and uncle in Manhattan.   I was staying in New Orleans for a while alone and moving us into our new apartment.  After I moved into the new place, I was going to NYC to spend the summer with Connor and my family.  

Connor and I had a month separation ahead of us.  We fucked so much that my ass actually had a dull ache some days.  As the time of his flight approached it was as if every moment away from him hurt.  When he'd get out of bed, I'd run my fingers over his arm, leg or chest just to get a last touch.  The lovemaking became so emotional that Connor cried once.  He said that he'd never loved anyone as much as he loved me.  He didn't know how this was going to work over the next month because he didn't want to be away from me.  I was so happy he reciprocated my desires and fears.  We held each other a lot.

I cried at the airport watching him go through security.  My friend John drove us because he knew I'd be a basket case.  Connor called as soon as he arrived in New York.  We spoke his entire cab ride to my aunt and uncle's building.  They all called me together to let me know that Connor arrived safely and was properly installed in the guest room.  

Connor and I spoke every day.  We started texting more during this time, but it was clunky then because we had flip phones.  We'd send each other the dirtiest texts.  

We told each other every night that we loved each other.  I missed him.

One night, Connor missed our call and I kinda freaked out.  I was really nervous and afraid something had happened to him.  I called my aunt and uncle and they hadn't seen him.  I paced the room.  Went for a run along the streetcar line.  Washed dishes.  Finally I fell asleep and I heard the text - "Sorry babe.  I forgot to call.  I was out with coworkers.  I love you."  I was immediately jealous of these "coworkers".   Not that I had any reason to be.  It was irrational.  But I missed Connor so much.  I was about to call him when I got the next text.  "Don't worry babe.  I love you.  Talk to you tomorrow morning. :)"

Of course I slept poorly.  Connor called at 6am New Orleans time and apologized again.  He said I must've been freaking out some.  I admitted I had.  He asked what I did to not totally freak out.  I told him all the things I had done.  He said, "Wow.  You must really miss me babe.  That's more than your usually calm anxiety."  We chuckled.  I told him that I might go out with some mutual friends that night.  He asked who and said, "Well maybe you should let them fuck you to work out the anxiety."  He laughed.  I laughed too.  Then Connor said, "Babe I really was with coworkers last night.  All we did was grab dinner and a few drinks and then I walked home.  My phone died during dinner.  That's why I didn't text you."  He continued, "I mean it though Zach.  If you want to have sex with our friends tonight without me being there; that's cool."  He continued, "I haven't had sex without you for over a year.  I only want you.  But, Zach, I think you need a lot of sex.  There's a validation or something in it for you.  I don't fully understand it, but I love that I can give that to you either through my dick or by giving you permission to ride one of our friends as a substitute.  We only had three rules and we never broke them - only with me knowing or participating; only with our friends or hot guys we do together; and no guys with HIV.  The last rule is more serious now because we stopped using condoms with our other partners.  It keeps us both safe."  I was quiet.

Connor asked me to say something.  His voice quivered slightly.  I replied.  "I understand babe.  But, what do you mean that I use sex as validation?"  Connor said, "I knew I chose the wrong word when I said that.  Um....just forget it.  I didn't mean anything by it ok?"  He followed with a really sincere, "I love you so much.  Please don't overthink this like you do.  I love you and I miss you and I want to see you."  I relaxed and said, "I love you and miss you too."  We hung up and both went about our day.

That night I went out with Ramon, Dave and Bradley.  (I mentioned Bradley in an earlier chapter.)  Ramon was a very hot Latino top and Dave was a jockish mutual friend.  Bradley never really went out, so this was a rare occasion.  We drank and danced mostly.  I did a couple of bumps of coke, but nothing else.  Bradley loves daddies and was on the hunt for a nice daddy that night.  Bradley is a rarity - and Asian top that likes to fuck older white guys.  We changed bars to follow Bradley across the street.  We were now at Pub - no dance floor on the first floor, just a giant bar.  So we did shots and I rubbed up on Ramon a bit.  

Bradley found his target daddy for the evening and left for the guy's hotel room, leaving us with the daddy's friends.  They weren't bad looking guys, but definitely not the type we would normally find ourselves hanging out with at the bar.  I was still flirting with Ramon and I suggested we leave these guys and go to the bathhouse.  Dave and Ramon agreed.  Off we went.

We were changing and Dave asked, "Is it true that you and Connor have an open relationship?"  I said, "We do threesomes and sometimes one of us can play without the other."  Dave said, "Does that mean I can fuck you?"  I took off my jeans, looked over my shoulder at Dave, smiled broadly and wearing only my jockstrap I left the changing area.

Dave was about 5'10", 150, built solid, big thighs and arms and a strong chest.  Ramon was 5'7", 125, wiry build and a rumored awesome cock.

Once inside I looked around for a bit.  I was getting turned on looking at some of the action.  Especially watching this twink getting nailed by this larger, older black man.  That's what it must've looked like for the guys watching as Lou fucked me in the bathhouse in Albany.  My cock was definitely getting harder and I stroked it through my jock pouch.  Reluctantly, I turned away to find the guys again.  I ran almost right into Ramon, whose towel did very little to hide his cock.  I reached down and said, "That's a hot cock."  I stroked him through the flimsy towel.  Ramon took me to the steam room.  He laid his towel on the bench and sat down, legs spread wide and I saw his plump dick coming to life.  I got on my knees to suck him off and I heard Dave say, "Wow y'all don't waste any time."  He took out his 6" cock and stroked it.  Dave sat down next to Ramon.  I started going from cock to cock sucking them.  I liked sucking both cocks.  

I found myself wishing Connor were here with us.  I would've loved to feel him slide in my ass as I worked both of these cocks.  

As if on cue, Dave stood up and slid his cock on my ass crack.  I arched my back; raising my ass up for him.  He opened a lube packed and put lube on my ass and his cock.  Dave said, "Is it also true that you let guys ride you bareback?"  I thought about it for a brief second.  I came up off Ramon's cock and said, "Sometimes.  I didn't bring condoms with me tonight.  Did you?"  I could see the condom pinned to his bicep by the locker key.  Dave said, "No."  I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm good with it if you are."  I promptly started sucking Ramon's cock again.  I felt as Dave slid his bare cock in my ass.  He moaned, "Fuck yeah Zach.  I've always wanted your ass man."  He bottomed out quickly, let me adjust and then began slowly fucking me.

I was spit-roasted in the sauna by our friends and I was loving it.  Dave began pulling all the way out of my ass and slamming all the way back in.  I was moaning as I sucked Ramon's awesome cock.  It was long and just thick enough to be the perfect large cock.  I was trying to take it all the way down my throat while Dave fucked me.  Ramon was also moaning.  I heard some other guys come into the room.  I heard them whispering and they sat down and started stroking their cocks.  Dave got a little nervous and slowed his fuck down, but then he picked back up when Ramon started talking to the guys.  It was Bradley's daddy's friends.

Dave leaned in and said, "Zach are you comfortable like this in front of these guys."  I came up off Ramon's cock and said I was.  I then took Dave's hand off my hip and brought it to my rock hard cock.  He smiled at me and said, "Zach you're a slut."  Dave shifted his cock into me as he said it.  I moaned and went back to Ramon's cock.  Dave was fucking me pretty hard now.  I knew he wouldn't take long.  All I could think about was sitting on Ramon's cock once Dave was done.  Dave slapped my ass a couple of times.   He said things about my great ass.  His fuck was starting to feel really good.  He was hitting good places and stroking my cock.  Without warning, Dave slammed his cock into me with all his body and grunted loudly while saying, "I'm cumming."  Dave came in me and then took a minute to relax on my back.  I looked up at Ramon, stroked his hard cock and said, "Do you want me to ride you?"  Ramon nodded.  He also had a condom pinned against his arm with his locker key.

As Dave pulled out of me and turned to leave the steam room, Ramon looked at the daddy's friends and said, "Watch this."  I stood up, turned around, lined his cock up with my hole and sat down.  I had to stop about 1/3rd of the way down to adjust to Ramon's size.  That's when I noticed the guys stroking and watching us.  They weren't bad looking guys - 40s maybe, not out of shape, but not in shape, one bald, the other graying hair.  I felt Ramon's hands rub up my torso and then grab my shoulders to pull me down.  It wasn't forceful, but a gentle reminder of my current job.  Get him inside me.

I stroked my cock and kissed Ramon as I continued to slide down his cock.  It was a great cock.  I groaned in pain with the last few inches.   Then he hit something inside me that not every guy can tap.  I moaned.  I needed his cock to hit that spot again.  I started to lightly ride his cock.  He has a fabulous cock.  I was riding him faster and the daddy's friends were really excited seeing my ass take this cock.  I was loving the looks on their faces about half as much as I was loving the cock in my ass.  Ramon said, "Zach, I haven't been in someone bareback in awhile.  I'm not going to last too long."  I slid all the way up his cock and all the way down it a few times.  I thought I'd slow the pace that way and he'd last longer.  I was wrong.  Just as he was hitting that spot inside me again, he groaned and exploded inside me.  His load was as big as the cock it came from.  It filled me up and started to slide out of my ass even though his cock was still inside me.  

I got up off Ramon and sat on my towel and felt my ass.  It was puffy and definitely leaking cum.  Ramon fingered me and said I was a hot fuck.  He asked if I needed help getting off as he bent over to suck my cock.  I thought about the black guy fucking the twink and thought I'd go back and jerk off watching them.  I told him that.  He laughed and said he was going to shower.  I laid back for a minute and then felt the other guys moving in on me.  I didn't open my eyes.  I felt one of them spread my legs.  I looked up.  It was the bald one.  I let him feel my hole.  He lifted my legs so my back was against the bench and sank his average cock into me.  I moaned and closed my eyes.  The bald guy lasted only a few minutes before he asked if I wanted his cum.  I thought about it, "Fuck I was totally breaking the rules.  No sex with guys who weren't our friends or weren't hot.  This was a total stranger.   Should I be doing this?"  Then he said, "Too late.  I'm cumming in you."  Just as he slammed into me I said, "Do it!  Cum in my ass."

The bald guy slid out of me and the grey haired dude took his place.  He said, "You are a very pretty slut."  Then he pushed his dick into my hole.  He fucked me hard and held my head against the bench as he fucked me.  I moaned a lot.  He moaned and called me names.  Then grey hair said it too, "Do you want my cum, slut?"  I said, "Yes.  Cum in my ass."  He bucked a few more times and slammed home, unloading inside me.  He got up and then the older guys left the room.

I jerked off laying right there.  Four cum loads in my ass and only two from friends.  Two were from total strangers.  I was so turned on.  I thought about going to find the black dude to get load five.  I got so close thinking about the entire evening that I came all over myself.  I was spent.

I showered and went out front.  Ramon had waited for me, but Dave had left.  Ramon asked if he could come over and sleep with me.  I said, "Sure.  I'd like that.  I miss Connor cuddling me at night."  Ramon said, "And fucking you at night, right?"  I said, "I miss that too."

Ramon and I slept together that night.  He bred me another time that night and twice before he left to go to church the next day.

I told Connor about Dave and Ramon, but not the other guys.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

• 3 weeks later...

No HIV positive guys - It was bound to happen

It was a week before I was flying to reunite with Connor in New York City.  Reunite.  That really was the word.  I felt like half of me was gone in another place.  I could communicate with it, but it felt as if my legs were detached.  My brain could tell myself to walk, but I couldn't feel the movement of walking.  The hope of seeing Connor again and reconnecting the missing pieces, missing feelings was growing daily.

I moved us into the new apartment with Ramon, Seth, John and Bradley.  We ran into some of my neighbors while moving.  Bradley knew a few of the guys.  They were older, late 30s early 40s maybe.  They invited us down for drinks once we finished.  We were all exhausted after we moved everything.  Seth and Ramon bailed on us. Bradley and John went home to change.  An hour later John, Bradley and I knocked on my neighbor's door.  There was some music playing and we could hear voices.  It definitely sounded like a party.  Bradley's friend took us inside and introduced us to a couple of people.  Everyone was really nice.  

I was not wearing party/club clothes, but was instead in older running shorts, flip flops, and a tank top.  I had just picked what was on the top of the garbage bag (classy, I know) and quickly dressed.  I thought it was just drinks at the neighbor's place; not a party.  I was a bit embarrassed that I was under-dressed.  John told me not to worry, that I looked like the most perfect Jewish bottom boy ever.  We laughed, especially since John is the most perfect WASP bottom boy ever.  We were at the makeshift bar at this point and one of the guys said; "You're right.  He is the most perfect Jewish bottom boy ever."  I turned to see who it was and I was stunned.  It was the guy who had given the lecture in psychology class my freshman year - the positive guy who said it's the other guy's fault if he doesn't ask my status or ask me to use a condom.  My cock twitched.  What the fuck was wrong with me.  

He introduced himself as Rob.  He was sexier now than I remembered him.  I didn't remember the nice pecs, the great biceps or the amazing smile.  He was older, but he was so fucking hot.  No wonder guys would forget to ask him to use condoms.  We chatted for a bit while I drank my first cocktail.  John chatted with Rob's friends.  Bradley scouted for his older bottom guy for the evening.  We had arrived a little around 8pm.  By 10pm guys were thinning out to go to the bars, but most of the crowd stayed.  Bradley peaced out with a very well dressed man on his arm.  John and I both rolled our eyes - Bradley's type is so expected.  It's as if an archetype just keeps churning these guys out to sit on Bradley's cock.

I was decently tipsy because I hadn't eaten and had moved furniture all day.  I had now been drinking for about 2 hours.  The host came into the back yard and asked if a few of us would run to the corner store to buy some vodka.  Rob was near me and said he would go and said he would take the "most perfect Jewish bottom boy ever" with him.  He looked at me and said, "You moved today.  At least I know you can carry things without breaking them."  Off we went.  It was about a 6 block walk.

Rob asked me a lot about myself on the way to the store.  He also hit on me blatantly.  He told me what a tease I was wearing an outfit that barely covered anything.  In truth, my tank top reached almost down to the hem of my shorts so at times it looked like I wasn't wearing any shorts.  John had also told me that he cold see my underwear up my leg hole when I sat down earlier at the party.  So I just stood the rest of the time.  I guess I was dressed like a slut.  I tried to explain that I had a boyfriend, had just moved, grabbed what was on top of the bag, didn't know it was a party, etc.  Rob listened and then leaned close to me and said, "You are still making me hard you perfect Jewish bottom boy."  He asked if I was a bottom.  I told him I was.  He asked if John was my boyfriend and I laughed and said "No, he's another bottom boy."  Rob said, "I bet he'll have some guy's cock up his ass by the time we get back to the party."  I explained what a "good boy" John was and how he always made me feel slutty because he would never do things like go to a party and end up getting fucked by a guy he just met there.  Rob caught that immediately.  He said, "But you have gone to parties and been fucked by guys you met there."  I blushed.

About a block from the store there was an area with old growth trees that blocked the street lights.  It was darker than other areas along the main street.  Rob pushed me up against the tree and kissed me.  He pushed his body against me and I could feel his hard cock on my thigh.  I opened my mouth for him.  He invaded my mouth.  His hands slipped onto my ass and he said, "Plump ass."  He slipped his hands down the back of my shorts and I was wearing a jock strap.  He said, "Slutty most perfect Jewish bottom boy wearing easy access jock strap."  I kissed him and felt his chest and biceps.  He was a well built guy.  I felt his cock.  It was a good cock - 7", but thick in the right way.  I unzipped his pants and took his cock out.  I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock.  

I was such a fucking slut.  I wanted this cock.  I knew he was HIV positive and I didn't care.  I was on the sidewalk sucking off a guy I had just met at a party.  He must've been horny because he did not hold back.  I was quickly swallowing his load.  He said, "Good boy.  I'll have to try that ass later."  

We got the vodka and headed back to the party.  We had probably been gone 30-40 minutes.  When we got back the party was probably down to 12-15 guys, including us.  I put the vodka in the kitchen and went to find John.  This was a typical one story New Orleans house - not a shotgun house; but a typical layout with bedrooms opposite the main living areas and the kitchen in the back leading out to the backyard.  I looked through the living areas, checked the backyard, and then the bathroom.  There was a guy I had seen speaking with John earlier coming out of the bathroom.  I asked if he had seen John.  The guy nodded his head to one of the bedroom doors and said, "He's fun."  I laughed and said, "I know right."  

I opened the door to the bedroom.  There was John bent over the bed naked getting spitroasted.  One guy was fucking his ass while he was sucking another guy's dick.  I made a move to check on him and make sure he wasn't being raped.  As I stepped closer, I saw that John was drunk but definitely working that cock in his mouth with all his effort.  I heard Rob say, "Told you."  I turned and Rob was in the doorway.  I was kinda turned on by the scene, but also really surprised.  I started to leave the room.  Rob stopped me and turned me around.  He stood me in front of him and had me watch the sex scene.  The guy fucking John said he was getting close and John said, "Cum on my back."  The guy fucking him pulled his cock out, ripped off the condom, and jerked his load all over John's back.  The guy in front then went to fuck John's ass.  He put his cock at John's hole and John handed him a condom.  "No glove.  No love," John said.  I relaxed a bit.  John may be slutting around, but he was still being safe, per usual.  

Safe sex poster boy John.  He really was a good boy.  What was wrong with me.  I craved bareback sex.  I was actually less turned on my the baseball player shaped hunk plowing WASPy twink John's ass because he was using a condom.  I actually felt my cock get softer.  I looked at Rob and said, "Want another drink?"  

We left the bedroom, closed the door and headed to the kitchen.  I poured a vodka cranberry and stepped outside.  Rob didn't leave my side.  He said, "You're right.  Your friend is a good boy.  He's giving his ass up just like a good bottom boy should."  I said, "I know right.  He's almost too good.  Like I said, he makes me feel like the slutty one most of the time."  Rob laughed out loud and hard.  He said, "Really?  Your friend is in a stranger's bedroom, getting fucked by multiple guys, and doesn't look like he's going to stop anytime soon.  All you've done is suck my cock and swallow my load.  I think he's taking the slutty prize tonight."

I drank some of my drink, wanting to get drunk.  Wanting to just say that "I'm sluttier because they wouldn't be using condoms to fuck me.  I'm sluttier because I wouldn't stop once we ran out of condoms.  I'm sluttier because I love when a guy cums in my ass."  But I just stood there and drank my drink.  Rob looked at me.  He handed me his drink and said he would get himself another.  When Rob came back he asked if that was the first time I ever saw John getting fucked.  I laughed and told him that John and I met at a party both getting fucked over the same bed.  

Rob took an ice cube and ran it up the back of my shirt along my spine.  I squirmed.  He laughed and said stand still.  He slipped the ice cube down my ass crack and against my hole.  In all the sex I'd ever had with Justin or Connor or Eli or anyone else; I'd never had someone do that before.  He pushed and I thought my body would react my tensing up against the cold.  Instead my ass popped open and he slipped the small, rapidly reducing ice cube up my ass hole.  I was surprised.  He did it a few more times.  Then I realized I needed to push out all the water or it would all leak out of my ass and down my leg.  I went to the bathroom, embarrassed, and sat on the toilet pushing out some water.  Luckily, I had cleaned out before I left the house because I thought I would have a couple of drinks and come home and jerk off with a vibrator.

I cleaned up, opened the door and Rob was standing there.  He asked if I was all clean.  He smiled and took a drink.  I said that I was.  He asked if I wanted to leave.  I said, "Not yet.  I want to check on John, make sure he is okay, and finish my drink."  I wanted Rob, especially after that fucking crazy ass ice trick; but I knew he was HIV positive and I was in no rush to ride his cock.  He turned me on so much, but I knew I would be betraying Connor again.  And this time I could really hurt him.  I was in no rush.  If Rob grew bored of me or thought I was a tease, so be it.

I opened the bedroom door.  The baseball player hunk was laying on the bed obviously in post coital glow.  John was sucking off another guy.  I went in and sat on the bed.  I gave John a questioning look.  He leaned over while still jacking the guy off and said, "I'm out of condoms and the host says he doesn't have any more.  I'll get this guy off and then I'm ready to go if you want."  I said, "Ok.  I'll be in the backyard."  I went out, shut the door, refreshed my drink and went outside.

Rob was sitting in a lawn chair talking with the host.  I went over to them.  The host asked if John was cool.  I said, "He's having fun.  Says you are out of condoms though and he's ready to go."  Rob almost choked on his drink.  He looked at the host and said, "I didn't even know you had condoms."  The host looked at Rob warily and said, "Of course I do, but I'm honestly out.  And John is out of his own.  Either he's getting fucked bareback or he's not getting fucked anymore tonight."  I said, "What if other guys want to hookup?"  The host said, "My friends don't usually end up with a twink taking multiple cocks in my bed so I wasn't prepared for it."  We all laughed.  Rob slipped his hand up my shorts leg.  I naturally spread my legs.  His finger found my hole.  He rubbed my wet ass and tried to slip a finger in me.  It went in some, but not much.  The host asked me if I wanted to hang out after John left.  I said sure.  

John came out in the backyard almost on cue.  He said he was ready to go and the baseball player hunk was going to take him home.  We hugged and I told him I was going to finish my drink and head out.  The host walked them out.  He went inside and came out with the guy John had been sucking off.  The host said, "One friend is passed out in the guest room.  It's just the four of us and I locked the front door.  I'm too tired if more people show up/come back."  We all laughed.  

Rob pulled me into his lap.  I sat there and spread my legs over his so they were laying outside his thighs.  I leaned back against him and drank my drink.  The host and the other guest sat in chairs facing us and we all chatted.  The host asked if I smoked pot.  I said I did and he went inside and came out with a small tray with a few boxes on it.  In one there were rolling papers and in another one pot.  He rolled a joint and we all smoked.  I was really relaxed now.  Rob told me to tell them about how John and I met while both getting fucked over the same bed at a party.  I told the story.  As I did, I could feel Rob's cock growing against my ass.  He pushed off my tank top and said, "You've been teasing us with your body all night.  Let us see some of it."  I let him take it off me.

I was drunk, horny, and high and my cock was getting hard in my old running shorts.  The other guest said, "Zach, I can see your underwear.  I'm guessing you wore those shorts hoping we would see up the legs."  I tried to protest that I didn't know it was a party and it was just the stuff on the top of the bag.  The guest slipped his hand up the leg of my shorts and said, "Don't worry man.  You already saw my cock.  Showing off your stuff won't shock us."  I felt his hand rub my crotch and he asked, "Jockstrap?"  I nodded.  He said, "What did John call you?"  Rob answered, "John called Zach the most perfect Jewish bottom boy."  The host asked, "Are you?"  I blushed and drunkenly said I was.  Rob said, "You wear a jockstrap when you want to get fucked don't you?"  I said, "I wear one almost every day."  Rob asked I've I'd been fucked yet today.  I said I hadn't.  The host said, "But you want to get fucked don't you."  I said, "Yes."  

Rob stood me up and slid the running shorts down my legs.  I stepped out of them.  I looked back at him and kissed him.  I undid his pants and took out his cock.  I bent over to suck his dick, showing the other guys my ass framed by the jockstrap.  I felt their hands on my ass.  I then felt some slickness on my ass as one of the guys put some lubed my ass.  I heard clothes dropping to the ground.  I felt fingers ease into my ass.  It wasn't long before there were three fingers inside me.  I heard one of the guys say, "Sweet ass."  

The fingers were removed.  I felt a cock head push at my hole.  He pushed and it hurt a bit.  The angle was wrong.  I came up off the Rob's cock, said "more lube," and then grabbed the bare cock and aimed it at my ass.  The cock slid right inside me.  I knew without a doubt that one of these older guys was in me bareback right now.  I had felt his bare cock when I lined it up to my hole.  He called me a hot slut as he fucked me.  He kept asking me how I liked his dick.  I would either say it felt great or I would mumble something around Rob's cock.  I heard the guy say he was going to cum.  As I was trained to do, I popped my head up off Rob's cock and said, "Do it!  Cum in me."  The guy blew his load in my ass and I went back to sucking Rob's cock.  

The second guy slid his cock in me next and I knew he was bareback too.  Another guy whose name I didn't know and whose status I hadn't asked.  I knew he was in me bareback because there weren't anymore condoms in the house.  He rode me for maybe 3 minutes before his cock blew in my ass.  He withdrew.  I turned around and saw both guys walking into the house.  I didn't know which order they'd fucked me in.   But now I was lowering myself onto Rob's cock.

Rob's cock.  I knew he was positive because he had spoken to my class.  I knew I hadn't discussed HIV status with him.  I knew neither of us had condoms.  I knew his raw cock was sliding inside my hole as I was thinking all these thoughts.  I was riding his cock and jerking mine.  I was thinking about how Rob said it was my responsibility to ask about HIV status and how it was my responsibility to ask him to use a condom.  I was thinking I wanted his cum in my ass.  His positive cum.  This man who made me rock hard telling me how irresponsible I had been in my freshman psychology class now had his raw cock inside me.  I squeezed my ass and his friends' cum lubed him more as it slid out my ass and around his cock.  I rode him harder as I was getting closer to cumming.  I told him I was going to cum soon.  He said he was too.  I got so turned on thinking about it that I started cumming and almost screamed, "Do it!  Cum in my ass."  Rob pulled me down on his cock's full length and exploded inside me.  His positive cum was inside my ass.  FUCK!

I slipped off Rob's cock and laid on the grass.  Rob looked at me and then got on the grass with me.  He said, "You really are the most perfect Jewish bottom boy and you have an amazing ass."  He slipped a finger inside me as we laid there.  He said, "Your ass is so wet with our cum.  You like getting cum in your ass don't you?"  I said I did.  We just laid there.  He ruminated a bit and said something about Tulane.  I said, "You spoke to my psychology class my freshman year."  He said, "Oh really?"  I said yes and told him what I remembered about his talk.  He said, "But you didn't ask my status or ask me to use a condom."  I said, "I know."  He said, "Most of the guys I fuck from those classes seek me out.  They never ask my status.  They know it.  They never ask me to use a condom."  I was a bit surprised.  As he slipped his hard cock back into my well fucked ass he said, "That's why I've been giving those talks for years.  And I always will.  So many of you college boys want my poz cock that I never lack a hot young ass to fuck."  I moaned as he fucked me.  This time he lasted longer, but after about ten minutes I was begging him for another poz load.

Once I left the house, I felt incredibly guilty.  

What had I just done to Connor?  What had I just done to myself?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 23

• 3 weeks later...

I met Connor in NYC and we had a great summer.  We started looking for threesomes online and found some really hot guys to mess around with when we wanted.  We made it up to the cabin one weekend and fucked 3-4 times a day while we were there.  We also went out to clubs a lot.  We went out to Fire Island once and I actually did get fucked in the Meat Rack.  It was a great summer.  Connor and I always fucked bareback and sometimes we did with other guys too, but we mostly went back to using condoms with hookups.

We moved back to New Orleans to finish our senior year.  We shared an apartment and a great life.  Friends, classes, the bars, being with each other, the sex; it was a great senior year.  I started putting on a bit of muscle around this time, not much but solidifying my frame.  Connor loved feeling my body as I firmed up and loved showing me off even more.  He took off my shirt on the dance floor almost every time we went out.  We had a lot of sex with guys we met at the bars and the guys we had fucked around with previously.  I was getting fucked almost every night.  Connor and I tried to keep to the same "condoms with hookups" ground rule we set up in NYC over the summer, but that collapsed one night when we went back to a hotel room with a group of guys from New Jersey.  They were total "guido gays" and I knew they'd not want to use condoms.  Connor and I danced with them at the bar and one of them was grinding my ass really hard.  He said, "I want to fuck you so hard."  Total Jersey accent.  Of course we went back to the room with these 4 guys from Jersey.  My pants were down and I was bent over the bed before the hotel door even closed. I was getting fucked before Connor could get undressed.  We just accepted the fact that these guys wanted me raw.  Those guys bred me all night.  Connor was directing the action.    I took all their loads in my mouth and ass all night.  Connor thought it was so hot.  

Mainly though, we were living our lives with each other.  We were planning jobs in NYC.  I wanted to be a teacher and he got an offer from the Wall Street firm where he interned.  Our life was outstanding.  I was constantly filled with this feeling that I was loved and accepted.  Connor made my world so much better than it had ever been previously.  As graduation approached, we decided to each ask our parents for money to travel a month in Europe as a gift.  We both got the money and started planning our trip - Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Berlin.  

The trip was amazing.  We had an amazing time running all over Europe.  We messed around with guys, but sometimes language barriers and the fact that we were staying in hostels prevented us from hooking up.  That was the case in Madrid, Barcelona, Brussels and Copenhagen for sure.  Paris we splurged on a hotel room for a few days and we fucked like bunnies.  We almost didn't get to see anything except the hotel room.  Amsterdam allowed us to have sex in dark rooms in a couple of bars.  We met a couple in Amsterdam who told us we had to go to the bathhouses in Berlin.  The guys told us stories of the crazy sex they had there.  They said we would be in sex heaven if we wanted to be.

After Connor and the couple fucked me that night, bareback of course; we all talked about what it'd be like in the bathhouses.  The couple told us that we needed to set rules for ourselves, limits, and take care of each other because some guys will take advantage of naive Americans.  Connor and I discussed the rules for a few days.  We decided that we could both do whatever we wanted, except that we had to use condoms with other guys and we always had to keep the other one in sight.  

We had some friends to see in Berlin so it was a couple of days before we made it to the bathhouse.  I'm not sure how we chose which one to go to.  I think Connor did some online research before we went.  I cleaned out - not an easy thing to do when staying in a hostel - and made sure I was trimmed and shaved.  I knew how much Connor liked to show me off and I really wanted tonight to be special for us.  We had a few drinks beforehand and I didn't really eat much because I had cleaned out and didn't want any surprises.  Hence, I was drunker than Connor.

We were both super horny because we hadn't fucked in two days.  We got there and paid for a couple of lockers. I wore my jockstrap under my towel and Connor was naked.  I loved his cock.  As soon as I saw it, I dropped to my knees and sucked him.  We stopped when a group of guys walked in.  

Connor and I wandered around a bit.  We saw the sauna, showers, open area, bar, and hot tub.  We saw some attractive guys, but also some average, older, and fat guys.  Connor was always turned off my anyone who was out of shape.  As soon as we saw the first guy with a big belly, Connor lost the erection he had from the earlier blowjob.  We went into the sauna first.  Connor kept his towel on and I was just in my jockstrap.  After a little while in the sauna, I leaned over and started sucking Connor's cock.  It is so beautiful.  I sucked him to hardness and then spread my legs and straddled his lap.  The sweat helped lube my ass and I fairly easily sat down on Connor's raw cock.  I know there were other guys in the sauna who could watch us.  Connor got off on that and I put on a bit of a show riding Connor's cock.  We made out and I stroked my cock some.  Since Connor and I hadn't had sex in a few days, it was just a few minutes of me riding him before he came in my ass.  I got off his cock and sucked him clean.  He moaned and rubbed my head.  

One of the guys near us had a hard cock.  Connor told me to suck it.  I did.  I worked on the cock for awhile.  The guy wanted to fuck me.  Connor asked him if he had a condom.  He said no.  Connor told him he's the only one who fucks me bareback.  A white lie, but one told to protect us in this unfamiliar environment.  I was getting light headed, so we left the sauna.  The guy grabbed a condom provided by the club.  We got to an area where I could bend over and the guy wrapped up and lubed my ass some.  He slid inside.  He wasn't as big as Connor and I took him easily.  He fucked me as Connor watched, slightly stroking his cock.  Connor sat on the bench and we made out as the guy fucked me.  A group of twinks came in and started watching us and touching themselves and each other.  Connor beckoned a few of them over to us.  He made out with two of them and a third got on his knees and starting sucking Connor's cock.  The dude behind me said he was going to cum.  He stopped fucking me, pulled out, ripped off the condom and came on my ass cheeks.  One of the twinks who had an impressive dick, like Connor's dick, put his hand on my back and held me down.  He went to push in and I told him he needed a condom.  The twink said something in German and walked away.  He was replaced by an older guy who had been watching the scene.  The guy wrapped his cock and slid inside me.  He said, "Some of that other guy's cum got inside you when I pushed inside."  I said "It's okay. Keep fucking me."  Connor was not really happy about who was fucking me, but he was focused on his twinks.  There were 5 of them, including Connor, all in a pile together.

It wasn't long before the guy fucking me was cumming.  He also pulled out, ripped off the condom and came on my ass.  One of the twinks was now riding Connor's condom covered dick.  I thought, "It's been a long time since I've seen that beautiful cock wrapped up.  Shame!"  The big dicked twink came back over and kissed me.  He didn't speak English, but I understood that he wanted me to bend over.  I did.  He rubbed his cock on my ass and rubbed the cum on my ass crack.  He said something to his friends.  He wrapped his cock and rubbed it along my ass crack some more.  Then he pushed inside.  I winced.  I'd just been fucked three times, but this cock was thick.  Thicker than Connor's cock.  I watched Connor fucking the twink and thought how sexy he looked.  One twink stopped riding him and another got on his cock.  Same condom, but the bottom didn't care.

I was totally turned on by Connor's orgy scene.  The guy behind me could tell.  He turned me so I was facing directly toward them.  Connor could no longer see the cock sliding in and out of my ass, but he could see my face in the beautiful agony of a hard fuck.  He smiled at me.  The guy behind me was fucking me with long strokes and I was getting sore.  I reached back between my legs to feel how thick his cock was with my hand.  Wow, he was thick.  I wrapped my hand around his cock and he kept fucking me.  He slid almost all the way out and I felt the condom ride up his dick.  I took my hand away.  Oops, I thought; but at least it didn't come off.  He kept fucking me.  I reached back again to feel his cock fucking me.  I wrapped my hand around his cock and could feel part of him bare and part wrapped.  He pulled out and I felt the condom ride further up his cock.  I released my grip.  His hard cock was now almost riding me bareback, but the condom was still on the tip.  His cock started to feel better as it fucked me.  The only part that was rubbing uncomfortably was the tip.  It had to be the condom friction that was causing the discomfort.  I had promised Connor not to bareback with anyone but him tonight.  I was watching as Connor was now getting a blow job and making out with one of the twinks.  One of the twinks bent another one over the bench and slid his cock up the twink's ass.  I never saw the top put on a condom.  Fuck, that was hot.  I looked back at my twink top.  He had a great cock.  He was watching the other twink couple fuck.  I know he saw that it was bareback too.   He pumped inside me harder.  

I watched the twink bottom's face in front of me as he moaned.  He was loving that cock.  I wanted to love my top's cock too, but it was causing too much discomfort for me to really get into the fuck.  I reached back between my legs again to feel the cock fucking me.  The area I grabbed was now all condomless.  The condom was now only around the head.  The top slid out and pulled his cock through my fist until I could feel the condom.  I could've just released my hand or guided him back inside.  Instead I slipped the condom over the head of his cock.  He put his cock back at my hole and pushed.  I groaned as his condomless cock slid into my ass.  I was still holding the condom in my hand as he fucked me.  It felt great now.  There was no pain or discomfort.  I looked around as I moaned.   I realized a couple of guys had seen me slide the condom off.  Including the first guy who Connor had made use a condom.  He smiled at me and mouthed "slut."  I moaned.  The twink fucking me was really fucking me hard now.  He slammed his cock into me and unloaded in my ass with a grunt.  I was watching as Connor's condom covered cock was now back inside a twink.  He didn't notice what had happened.  

The twink had cum in my ass as I held the condom I had taken off his dick in my hand as my boyfriend safely fucked a twink in front of me.  What the fuck was I doing?  The twink slid out of me and slapped my ass.  He moved in front of me and put his cock in my mouth.  I cleaned it off.  As I was sucking the big-dicked twink, another guy put his cock on my ass.  I stopped and looked at the guy.  He was in his 30s and average build but a hot face.  I told him, "You need to wear a condom."  He said he was.  He pushed his cock inside me.  I moaned and sucked the cock in front of me.  The guy fucking me didn't last long.  He was hunched over my back as I felt his cum shoot inside me.  I softly said, "You didn't wear a condom.  You just came in my ass."  He said, "Just keep telling guys to wear a condom.  That way your beautiful boyfriend won't know that you are taking it bareback."  I looked back at him.  He smiled and kissed my back as he pulled out of my ass.  He came around and replaced the big-dicked twink in my mouth.  The big-dicked twink sat down on the bench, hard again.  I watched the twink who had been riding Connor's condom covered cock come over and sit down on that juicy big dick bareback.  

As another guy pushed into my ass, the guy I was sucking said, "You need to use a condom."  The guy behind me said, "I am."  I felt another cock push inside me.  This was an average cock.  I wanted to know if he was actually wearing a condom.  I reached back and felt his cock sliding in and out of my ass with a finger on each side.  He didn't have a condom on.  This was the third raw cock in me tonight.  I moaned around the cock I was sucking.  The top fucked me for a few minutes and then came in my ass.  I heard Connor groan and cum as a twink swallowed his load.  Both my holes emptied out as the guy I was sucking and the guy fucking me both pulled out.  I looked over at Connor.  He was in post-orgasm bliss.

I went over and helped him up.  I said, "Let's go to the hot tub."  I figured the cum could leak out of my ass into the water and then he wouldn't notice I had three more loads in my ass other than his.  I stripped off my jock and got in the hot tub and he got in with me.  It was a good size and there were a few other guys in it as well.  Including a couple guys in their 60s and a fat dude.  The first guy who fucked me got in the hot tub and sat near us.  

About ten minutes later, Connor asked if I wanted to shower.  I said, "I'll stay here if that's okay.  The water feels nice on my ass."  Connor and I kissed as I heard one of the guys say, "Sore ass. I guess he's the bottom."  They chuckled.  Connor asked if I wanted to stay.  I said I did.  He went to the showers.  No sooner than Connor left the room did I feel the hands of the first guy who fucked me that night between my legs.  I spread my legs giving him access to my hole.  He said, "Bend over the side of the tub.  I want that ass again."  I bent over the side of the hot tub and showed him my well fucked ass.  He rubbed his cock on my ass crack.  He got me really worked up playing with my cock and rubbing his cock on my ass.  He said, "I don't have a condom."  I didn't say anything.  I knew he'd seen me take three other cocks bareback already.  I also knew he knew about Connor's insistence on condoms.  I felt his cock enter my ass.  I involuntarily pushed back.  The top pushed all the way inside my ass.  I groaned.  

The top fucked me hard.  He said, "I wanted you like this in the sauna.  I knew you wanted it too the way you rode your boyfriend's cock."  He kept fucking me.  The top said, "You love taking cocks bareback don't you?"  I moaned and said yes as he slammed into my prostate.  He fucked me calling me a slut and a whore.  He sped up and said, "Do you want it, slut?"  My natural response came out involuntarily, "Do it!  Cum in my ass."  He fucked me a few more seconds and then unloaded in my ass.  He pulled out and I felt another guy's cock pushing inside.  It was one of the 60 year olds.  I knew Connor would hate this - me taking an older guy's bare cock.  The guy didn't last long inside me.  He also asked in heavily accented English, "Do you want this cum?"  I said, "Yes.  Cum in me."  The other 60 year old fucked me as well.  He didn't ask though.  He shot his load in my ass almost as soon as he pushed inside.

The fat guy was next.  I could feel his belly on my back as his cock pushed inside me.  His cock was as big as he was.  My eyes bugged open as he slowly pushed a monster cock inside me.  I was in shock.  This was a huge cock.  He started fucking me slowly.  I heard my moans getting more frequent as he sped up his fuck.  He was hitting things deep inside me.  He said, "You like my cock don't you?"  I moaned yes.  He sped up more and I watched as a small crowd built.  The fat man stopped fucking me.  He sat on the hot tub platform and said, "If you want it you're going to have to ride it."  I got out of the hot tub, grabbed his huge cock and lowered myself on his bare huge cock.  Oh my God!  It felt so amazing.  The man said, "Tell me what you like."  I moaned that I liked his big cock.  He was moaning too as I rode his cock.  He said, "You love riding my cock don't you?"  I moaned that I did.  He grabbed my cock and was stroking me.  I was getting close.  He asked, "You like taking my cock raw?"  I said, "It feels really good raw.  I can't imagine riding your cock with a condom on."  He grunted and said, "I'm close"  I said, "Do it man.  Cum in my ass.  I want it."  He grunted a few times and slammed his cock up inside me.  I came hard all over his belly and chest.  I looked down at the fat man who had just cum in me and made me cum.  I said, "Thanks."

I got off his cock, stood up to steady myself because my legs were shaky, and turned around to see Connor staring at me.  The look on his face was mortification.  There's no other words for what I saw in his face.  I got out of the hot tub area and went over to him.  I went to touch him and he pulled away from me.  He said, "Let's go."  We left the bathhouse and went to the hostel.  

Over the next few days, Connor and I fought and spent long periods of time not speaking.  Finally, he said, "I need time to think on the flight home."  He switched his seat away from mine.  I actually cried at the airport - not weeping, but the tears you get when you can't stop yourself from crying.  When we got off the plane in New Orleans, my friend John picked us up at the airport.  He was excited to see us and tried to get us to talk about the trip.  We were mostly sullen and silent.  By the time we got on the highway, John could tell something was really wrong and he looked at me with a concerned look.  I weakly smiled.  He dropped us off and told me to call if I needed anything.  

Connor and I went inside our apartment.  He dropped his bags and before I even got my bag off my shoulder, he was screaming at me.  "How could you have done that?  How many loads did you take at the bathhouse?  I heard the twinks talking about you in the shower.  They interpreted the big-dicked twink saying you removed his condom.  How many loads did you take?  You promised!  You promised me!  And you let those old guys and that fat fuck fuck you?!?  That's fucking disgusting.  How could you?  Don't you know a lot of older guys have HIV?  You fucking promised me!  I love you so much and we agreed."  The yelling turned into sobbing.  He kept saying, "You agreed," and "you promised me."  I was crying too.  We fell asleep curled up in each others arms worn out from travel, fighting and crying.

In the morning, Connor was up before me.  I went out to the kitchen and he said, "I love you but I am not sure I can trust you anymore.  I want to so badly.  I always knew you were a cumdump and that you got off on guy's cumming inside you.  I thought I could live with that need of yours.  Whatever it is.  I tried so hard to accommodate your need for cum.  I thought if we had promised that you would be honest with me and not betray your word or put me at risk.  But your need to be a cumdump is more important to you than me."  He stared at me.  Then he said, "I am not sure I'll ever get that image of your beautiful ass riding that fat man's cock or the sound of you telling him to cum in you out of my head.  I'd heard those words a million times before.  Now they just disgust me."  I slumped against the counter.  He said, "I think you need to arrange another place to live in New York.  I can't live with you."  Then softly, looking at his coffee, "I'm not even sure I can look at you."  

The phone rang and I heard him tell his parents he needed to come home.  Connor packed a bag, got in his car, and drove away.

I was stunned.

It was over. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Sad 1