Help Preparing A Tight Hole To Take It... Diclofenac Gel?

AirmaxUK

Need some advice... Until recently, for most of my encounters I have been top, but if I'm honest I am really versatile and want to flip. I find myself increasingly wanting to experience the bottom side of things more. 

Thing is, because I'm usually top, my hole is quite unpractised and therefore tight... So I've been stretching it with various toys ready, but it really doesn't like being stretched and it can be unpleasantly painful. 

Looking around there are various lubes that have "numbing" additives which may be useful, but I am unsure how effective they really are. 

I was thinking the other day - I have a tube of Voltarol Emugel which contains Diclofenac. Its intended to be rubbed in to sprained muscles but i wondered if it might be OK to use on my ass for numbing and the absence of pain would help me relax the muscles in my ass for a stretching session? 

Thats not a question I can really ask my pharmacist so any wisdom or other tips from the community on this? 

(I realise Diclofenac is one of the things that's I was told you shouldn't use when on PreP. In my case I haven't started PreP yet, so this should be OK for me.)

Andy

Guest ToppledTop

If you can handle them, poppers are great for loosening up the hole and making it nice and relaxed so your pussy lips will open up for your top. If your top isn't into eating your pussy out to prepare you then also I find pre-lubing will also help. Love the feel of my ready lubed hole while on the way to meet my tops. The more you bottom the more your anal muscles will respond to cock. Am new enough to bottoming and I am finding this helps. I'm also wearing a butt plug during the day to keep pressure on my pussy lips to 'stretch' them. (Also keeps me horned up good too). In gym terms, you must warm up the muscles before working out so as to prevent injury to your body so the same applies to the muscles in your hole before they get a hard workout :) Poppers are the way to go for me. Hope that helps

Pretty much same advice:

1. Fuck often, fuck hard. The more you get fucked, the looser you get.

2. Practice with large, thick toys.

3. Wear a buttplug for at least an hour before your fuck sesh. Keep it in until the top is about to penetrate your sweet hole.

4. Can never have enough lube and poppers.

5. Start off with doggy style. Spread your knees wide, arch your back and head down. It naturally gets your ass cheeks to spread wide. Plus its easier to bite the pillow ;)

• Upvote 3

Guest PozGoat

Dildos-r-ur-frend

:*

Start with pinky size if you need, work your way up in size to pozpigsnout/fist.

Lube/poppers help. Some great advice above by previous posters too!

If it is true that we have a third eye, then 'eye' believe that the hole is the third sex organ.

Introduce yourself to the true joy with dildos, lube, and if youre into it, poppers do help.

The diameter of my biggest dildo is bigger than those huge Fosters beer cans, my FFist prepper.

Oink!

I'd stay away from numbing lubes. I love ff and stretching and have been doing it a long time. Practice and patience and lots of lube is what you need. Numbing agents don't let you fully appreciate whats going on and can lead to damage if you're not careful. Just keep working your hole and you'll get to where you want to be.