Nameless Story.

At first I had no idea what was happening. The change was so sudden, Mark went from being nice and friendly to being just hateful. Having just met the guy I didn't want to be quick to judge but he was just an asshole. Only when my husband wasn't around was he like that. I shrugged it off and kept it to myself simply because he was my husband's ex and they remained friends, besides it was just for the weekend. He just still wants Rick.

Rick had just introduced us in the kitchen as we entered through the back door of house. HaHa. Rick had left to take the bags upstairs to our room while I made small talk with Mark. The kitchen was gorgeous with a double window above the sink that was the frame for a rather large window-sill greenhouse. I commented on the plants and leaned in for a closer inspection.

“Oh,” Mark laughed, “I don't know a thing about plants.  Rick has the green thumb,” but then Mark came up behind me and roughly pressed me against the sink, his arm encircling and exploring my waist and abdomen as his nose and lips came to rest behind my right ear. “I only plant one thing,” he whispered seductively. “And it goes deep.”

His hands slide up my stomach and pulled my shoulders back against his chest. He slowly ground into me although he was not hard enough to feel anything other than 'something'. He moved his right hand to get a firm grip on my ass and squeezed hard. “I know what you are,” he whispered.  I could feel his breath on my earlobe.

Just then Rick's steps on the staircase sounded.  Mark again squeezed my ass and then stepped away. I smiled or grinned rather, although I'm not sure if it was because I was nervous or because I was slightly turned on. Rick had warned me on the drive here that Mark was a flirt. That didn't seem much like flirting but it still got my heart racing.

I stopped grinning and turned around to join the conversation as we moved into the living room to sit down. Mark and Rick launched into catching up immediately and I having spent the past three days driving cross country with Rick was over talking to him for a bit. I tuned them out.

Rick and I have only been together for about three months but we've already had 'the talk'. We've discussed where we are on the road to commitment and we both agree we are in the same place. We are both ready for a permanent relationship but not sure that it won't be the next one.

“...and that sunset!” Rick remarked as he rose out of his chair, crossed the room, stepping out onto the patio.

“I'll get drinks. Why don't you both go out and enjoy, I'll be out shortly?” Mark suggested with a mile as he crossed the room, passing by me en route to the bar.

I stood aside, about to make my way outside, only to see Mark's smile turn first into a sadistic grin then a smirk. He winked, licking his lips, then the sentiment was gone. That intense lustful look was instantly replaced with a scowl of disdain.  “Faggot,” he whispered as he passed.

What? I stopped at the patio door not sure I believed what I heard. I looked back at bar and there he was making drinks just staring at me with that cold stare of hate. He blew a kiss and I stepped out the door in shock. Or awe.

Totally oblivious, Rick called out “Isn't it gorgeous?”

“Huh?” was all I could say. Thankfully Mark returned smiling, drinks in hand, before I had to make any small talk.  The three of us stood at the balcony watching the sunset behind the mountains. I again tuned out and left them to converse. I kept glancing at him while I thought about what happened.

When our glasses were emptied, Mark announced he was going to change clothes. Rick and I moved to the padded love seat. He was already tipsy but that was no surprise he never could drink. He pulled me shorts open and grabbed my dick.

Between him in his state and me being completely flaccid at the moment, it took him an extra try before I felt that sweet wet vacuum. Thank god he could still do that. It did not take too long before I was fully erect standing seven and a half inches tall with a good five and a half girth. He bobbed and worked his tongue like a miracle but it was over much too soon.

Mark returned with another round of drinks and some jell-o shots he had made. I took one of the shots but I was still nursing my original drink. I really wasn't feeling it, Mark just seemed strange but hot as fuck. I couldn't help but notice what he changed into, shorts.

Tight shorts, the kind of shorts where there was nothing left to the imagination. His cock was perfectly outlined and would measure close to nine by six inches if measured fully erect. I assume it was fully erect, I'd hate to see anything that big get bigger. Rick of course didn't seem to notice, but I did. And Mark noticed I noticed. He and Rick did shot after shot till around nine.

Rick was drunk as hell but a trooper through it all, I had even joined in the conversation by the end. However after a quick smoke break he passed out cold in the living room chair. I was sitting on the love seat and Mark was in the kitchen talking. I don't know how long Rick had been passed out.

Mark sat down beside me and swing his legs over the arm and across my legs, placing that big beautiful cock-print right within view. I couldn't help but drool.  “Get it out and suck it, faggot,” Mark commanded.

I didn't feel I was in a position to willfully disobey so I pulled his shorts towards me releasing that monster. It sprung out so close I barely had bend to wrap my lips around his head. My mouth was immediately flooded with precum. This guy dripped but it was delicious.

Unfortunately I could only work the head so he stood and pulled me awkwardly to the side hanging off the arm of seat. He grabbed my neck with his left hand and his cock with the right pointing it straight towards my mouth. I gave to protest and opened wide for it. My head was sideways and bent back but it got more of that cock down my throat.

Suddenly he put his leg on the edge of the cushion to give him better footing. He grabbed the back of my neck with both hands and rammed himself down my throat. My eyes shot open and all I could see was his hip. It both hurt and felt wonderful.

My throat was stretched to limit and he was penetrating deeper than anyone had before. He was forcibly holding his cock in my throat. "Yeah faggot, open-up that throat."  Tears were streaming from my eyes as his huge cock assaulted my throat.

Finally Mark withdrew long enough for me to get a full breath.  I gasped loudly, one hand massaging my throat as my other hand wiped the tears from my eyes.  Rick, meanwhile, slept in a chair, scarcely than five feet away.

Mark grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock in my mouth again. He slowly guided my head up and down his shaft. I grabbed and massaged his heavy balls, damn this was going to be a big load. He peeled off his shorts and forced me over the back of the love seat. He moved me where he needed me then came up behind me rubbing his cock against my hole.  “You're going to need these.” Mark said as he handed me a bottle of poppers. I quickly inhaled deeply until I started to feel my head spinning. Mark spread lube on my asshole. “I normally don't use so much lube but I don't want a sore dick.”

He sank forward slowly until he couldn't then he just forced himself in. Finally, buried balls deep in my ass, he leaned up and whispered to me again. “You like that don't you faggot? I know you like that cock in your ass.”

He started slowly fucking me, pulling out then sinking back in. For ten minutes he kept up this slow rhythm and I moaned like a bitch in heat. This was a cock and he knew how to use it. Finally he came to rest buried, whispering faggot in my hear. “I'm poz faggot and by the time I'm done so will you.”

He pulled himself off my back and started chuckling, quietly commenting “You're such a pathetic piece of shit.  You don't even have the decency to beg me not to.”

After a few seconds silence except for sounds of fucking, I heard him call out to Rick. I glanced over to where he lay still sleeping on the chair. “Hear that Ricky boy? Your faggot bitch husband here is all but begging me to dump this poz load in him. What a prize you picked man?” All the while fucking me in rhythm.

“I don't want…,” I managed to protest.

“Shut up faggot! I'm using the only opening I need.”

He pulled all the way out and rammed into me. One hand on each hip he was plowing my ass. I barely had time to think about him being poz before he started piston fucking me. I screamed loudly for pain and for pleasure. I didn't want him to stop but he pulled out and sat back on the seat with the order “Sit on it, faggot. I'm ready to plant my poz load but your going to work it out.”

I obeyed, facing him, lowering myself onto his hard cock until we were face to face. “Don't even think about kissing me you sick fuck.” I looked away ashamed but kept working his cock. “Christ you actually thought I was attracted to you? I'm fucking you out of pity you neg cunt.”

He grabbed my hips and forced be all the way down onto his cock threw his head back and moaned. I could feel his huge cock pulsing inside me and knew his was shooting his load in me.

“Now, get the fuck off me. And don't even think about letting any of that cum out. I'm putting another load in you later and there won't be anymore lube."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 20

• 11 months later...