Pissed Myself - Common?

bbjockload

yes it can happen. I have never had it happen while getting fucked, even in group use settings, but when getting fisted or taking super huge toys I've had it happen. Never really bothered me if it didn't bother the other guys; most of them get off on making a bottom do stuff like that uncontrollably. 

• Like 1

Just now, MuscledHorse said:

yes it can happen. I have never had it happen while getting fucked, even in group use settings, but when getting fisted or taking super huge toys I've had it happen. Never really bothered me if it didn't bother the other guys; most of them get off on making a bottom do stuff like that uncontrollably. 

Exactly.  Pisssing rarely happens with my cock, but almost always with my fist.  I love having them do it, especially if they are in my sling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/6/2016 at 1:20 PM, bbjockload said:

So I'm at bathhouse getting banged in group room, on my back, and while the 3rd or 4th dude is in me, I lost control and pissed all over myself. Didn't think I needed to piss. In fact one of the dudes standing over me was the first to notice (and embarrassingly made a loud comment). I basically let the dude finish off and I bolted, embarrassed. This happened once before. Is this common?

There are a lot of nerve sensations in the Ass, Scrotum, and bladder area. When your being fucked, these sensations get triggered. I was once being bred, doggy style, and I felt, what I thought was a hands-free Orgasm. I went with the feeling, and ended up peeing all over this guy's bed; Luckly, he understood, and was sort of turned on by it.