Birthday Weekend At The Bath House

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

Went to the bath house for my birthday and it was so amazing I could not walk the next day.  I arriced and payed for my 8 hour fee,  Handed the guy at the widow a key and said come get me when the time is up you will know were I am.  I went to the sling room hang a happy birthday sign on the back wall of the sling room.  Also one at the entrence H=Birthday boi no one refused. then I took out the cuffs put my ankles un the sturips and cuffed them in.  I then took my arms and cuffed them.

I all my ass es fucked 50 times and took 35 loads, 

lets say the floor was a mess.

Celebrated my last birthday at a sauna in Berlin, taking as much German cock as I could get.   As word got around those guys, many helped me enjoy plenty of birthday cum.  Did not cum close to the number of cocks as the OP listed, but it was a great way to get older.....more cock...more cum and more raunchy raw fucking.

I have another celebration in a couple weeks.  My first POZ-iversery.  One year after my POZ test results, I will be at a CUMUNION event riding every dick I can find.   Since getting my faggot ass knocked up, I have an immense hunger for cocks and cum.  Combining my POZ-iversery and CUMUNION seems like an ideal way to memorialize how hot it was to chase, how hot it has been to enjoy the thrills of full on POZ on POZ fucking and the enjoyment of proudly being a POZ queer.  

I think every infected fag needs to celebrate and enjoy being POZ.   You will have a lifetime of the virus, embrace it and all that it means.  

• Upvote 3