Where do you go during sex

topstud127

Mentally and physically? 

If you're into tantric elements, you're very much in tune with your breathing and feeling through your body and being in tune with your partner.

Or sometimes you're in your head and distracted or visualizing other things. Or watching from a 3rd party POV. Or rushing yourself to cum. Or trying to get get your partner off.

Or poppered up or high and feeling through euphoria.

My thoughts are with the cock filling my hole. Trying to get into the top's rhythm, opening and clenching, milking him. Poppered up or not. I'm distracted when there's another cock in front of my face requiring attention at the same time, but love a good spit roast too.

Mentally, I am there, in the moment. I actively think about how I am getting fucked in the ass. I remind myself over and over that it is bareback. I remind myself that he could shoot his load into my body and whatever is in his load enters me and does whatever it wants with me. I remind myself that I will take that load. I feel wanting the load. I enjoy feeling the dick. I crave the load and the fuck.

Physically, I am a fuck. That is all I am, just a fuck. I'm not a person. I'm not even a sex toy. I'm a fuck.

I love that place.

It all depends on the quality of the sex and of the guy fucking me. If he really doesn't know what he's doing, or if the sex is really poor, I won't really "go" anywhere. I could be thinking about doing the shopping, some DIY that I need to do or anything like that lol

But when the sex is good, really good, it's hard to describe.... My brain fogs over and without even thinking about it I'm focused on nothing other than his cock in my ass, on how good it feels to me and on how good I can make him feel. I lose all control of my inhibitions, my thoughts, how I look, how I sound. I might even lose control of my bodily functions, pissing or cumming on myself without actively thinking about it or touching my dick. I think about what a whore I am, how this is what I was born to do, what I'm best at and how good it feels just to be naked and having a man using my body for his pleasure.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am always in that moment, while I am having sex with another guy, it still so intriguing to me, that its happening. I considered myself str8 until I was in my early 20's. its experiencing something I never thought I would do, like sky diving, or winning a marathon, there is still that disbelief.