161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer long or thick dicks

• Long and average thickness
    • average length and thick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally lying as i type this: SIZE DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS TOP KNOWS HOW TO USE IT...

but come on, i love it when he's big enough to feel or brings tears to the eyes.

My former DOM FB pimped me out to this hot skin couple... The total top was 10X6... his lover was 11x6... B4 they arrived, I was given a booty bump which made my hole relaxed but extremely hungry. I then smoke a blunt so i would be anxious... after teasing me so much i was begging for their cock... the 11x6 opened me up... I felt a jolt... and tried to back away. i almost regretted being there... but once he was balls deep... all i wanted was more.

GAWD!!! I miss texas!!!

I genuinely do think the saying 'its not size but what you do with it' has merit. The biggest i've taken was an 11" cock which was pretty thick and if i'm honest i was getting fucked by a guy with a thinner (though still relatively thick) 5.5" dick who just knew how to ride me better.

• 8 months later...

Tough question. I've had some amazing fucks from über thick and really long cocks. Before I met my former boyfriend I was impressed with big, fat cocks. He had a very long (true 9"), thin cock and taught me all about that 2nd sphincter deep inside me and therefore SO much about my ass. Through him I learned that really long & fat cocks would bang up against it and the sensation/pain of that was uncomfortable and so I didn't enjoy it. Instead, he'd work it with his cock and slowly pierce through it then pick up the pace and fuck in and out of it. That drives me out of my mind even today. He always said it made me do the "dick dance" on his cock. So I'll always have an affinity for long, thin or average cocks. If they're fat and can reach that 2nd hole, it takes a little time but once that get through, I'm dancing on that dick :-)