161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer long or thick dicks

• Long and average thickness
    • average length and thick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love both, but I'm going with long. Getting fucked really deep is just amazing, rearranging my deep guts, and I love being fucked by a long cock in really long hard strokes so i feel the cock head banging on my prostate then sliding way deeper in. i just love taking the load really deep.

But when i take a long cock I need to take it to the hilt. i need the slapping sound as your top slams into my ass.

• 11 months later...

I was fortunate to find what was for me, the perfect dick, black, veiny, uncut with full coverage at full erection, 9.5", average thickness, with hairy bullnuts that smacked my ass when he fucked me. Also, he knew how to slowly slide into my ass until he bottomed out and I felt gloriously full. He was very attentive to using his dick to give my ass pleasure and more often than not, we'd be at it for a good 20 minutes. Damn, I miss that man!

• 2 weeks later...
I was fortunate to find what was for me, the perfect dick, black, veiny, uncut with full coverage at full erection, 9.5", average thickness, with hairy bullnuts that smacked my ass when he fucked me. Also, he knew how to slowly slide into my ass until he bottomed out and I felt gloriously full. He was very attentive to using his dick to give my ass pleasure and more often than not, we'd be at it for a good 20 minutes. Damn, I miss that man!

That sounds phenomenal.

I've always been self-conscious about my cock. Guys tend to either really love it or have mixed reviews. I've measured and its about 8 inches. I know they come in all shapes and sizes but what do you guys think?

That is a lovely cock, just the right shape to slowly open up my pussy and long enough to reach that inner ring mmmmm.

Guest slobbvers

Prefer 7". Had a fuck bud who had one that size. He knew how to use it. Sadly haven't heard from him for awhile. Most I'll take is eight. Had another guy with 9.5" fuck me three different time. Not pleasurable.

Hard and bare. (What did you expect?)

Actually had a real disappointment at the bath the other night. Guy had a fucking gorgeous cock. About 8", super fucking thick. Usually when guys say "beercan", it's an exaggeration. This was not an exaggeration.

The catch? The guy was absolutely petrified of sex. He didn't want to be touched. He wanted condoms worn for oral sex. He wanted to be fucked (honestly, I doubt he's ever had much luck finding a guy who could take his cock, though I made it clear I was game), but again, he wanted a rubber. Mostly he just liked me watching him. So he jacked off and shot his load. Beautiful cock, but man, that guy needs to get over his fear. I can respect guys who don't want to get bred or even top bare. But when you won't let a guy suck your cock without a rubber, that's just pathetic.

When I'm looking to get fucked, the guy has to be at least 8", and thick. Anything smaller just doesn't do it for me. I used to go out with a guy that had a 13" cock! We actually met in highschool years ago. He was working out at a gym a friend of mine goes to. He recognized me. I never knew he was gay. He told me that he liked me back then, but didn't know I was gay. Anyway, I couldn't believe it when I first saw his cock. But there it was. And very thick, and veiny! It was a monster! He was also very well built which really turned me on. And he loved to fuck rough! And everytime he fucked me I thought he was going to rip my ass apart. It always hurt like crazy when he would first enter me, but it was also an incredible feeling knowing when all of his cock was deep inside me, and feeling and hearing his balls slapping against my ass. He was incredible! But after about a year he had a job offer in another city, and had to take that. He did come to visit family during this past summer, and we got together almost every night during that time. He want's me to visit him, and I'm planning on doing that. How often do you find a guy with a cock that big? Not that often. Oh, if I only knew in high school that he was gay we could've hooked up back then. And I was very attracted to him then. He was cute, and when he would take off his shirt in the locker room after gym class, I would get so turned on! He had like the best body in high school.