Follower's Status

SuccessfulChaser

One thing that the new web stuff seems to encourage is followers.   I have 31----and I find that quite surprising   There was something about my profile or writing that made those folks check the box to follow me.

I have read each follower's profile and am in the process of thanking each one.   What I found out about status I find interesting.

When selecting their status they combined for these results.

Most common status:    POZ no MEDs.     With me included, that makes a full 25% (8) with that status, no doubt that is one of the connections.

Least common status:   NEG on PREP.      Only one guy listed this.   Perhaps another point....this status is the near opposite of mine and many of my followers.

Negative status was listed 7 times for number two spot.   These all indicated recently tested as well.

Unknown (or some variation) came in at 3 with five guys stating that

In fourth place was POZ on MEDS.   Only 4 guys said that was their status.

In 5th. place was a tie between not listed and Don't Ask, Don't tell with 3 claiming each.

Glad to know that a third of my followers proudly share POZ status with me.  

The 11 between, unknown, DADT and not listed are interesting too.   Hopefully, they will see that many of us have learned to embrace our status and our sexual practices.   For me, that openness is amazing.

For me, the great thing about BZ has been indeed being able to have great conversations and great acceptance while discussing our passion for "the bug".   For those of us who so believe, this is what it is all about.

Unknown.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Actually just went to change status. What would you count as recently tested? Been about two months now, and with the number of loads I take, that doesn't seem recent. Probably poz is closest I guess.

I need a neg as of last test. or don't know. 

Edited by cheatingjock
  • Upvote 1

Even though there's the chance for a hookup on this site, I consider it more of a discussion board and a place to come (almost obsessively) to admit what I've done without judgement and make myself horny as fuck reading what you other whores have done.  I've realized over the past year, I really get into DADT.  I'm instantly more turned on when I see a CL post wanting bb and no mention of their own status or what they're looking for.  Also realized how much the profiles on bbrt that say "ask me" for every single answer turn me on.........basically saying let's fuck and find out.  But if anyone checks my posts here, it's not too hard to figure out I'm on PrEP.  I removed my status in my profile here, but easy to see if you dig very far.  So fucking hot to me when a fuckbud asks if I want to join a couple other buddies of his, and I just say "yes".  No pics, no questions :)  or cumunion/sex club/bathhouse fucks

I agree with you Successful this is pretty much the complete opposite of a chaser.  But I "follow" guys of every status on here, and I'm non-judgemental of what ever gets someone off.  Sometimes it seems like everyone on this site wants to be pozzed.  I feel like the site should be changed to PozzingZone instead of BZ.  I don't really "get it" and might not ever understand, but I also have friends that don't understand why I'd ever let a stranger cum in my ass, or why I'd want to stick my hand up some stud's ass.  I just replied yesterday and today to 2 posts about cheating bf.  Turns me the fuck on, even though I don't THINK I want to be cheated on.  

Lots of shit here just makes my cock stand up and leak, plus I find other attitudes to be insightful, so I follow any "status" guy.  I respect that "successful" seems to steer guys away from a fleeting pozzing attitude.  At the risk of sounding judgemental for a second here, I am concerned how it seems like every 18-25yo on here wants to be pozzed.  They might have joined the site 2 hours ago and already want poz loads only.  It's an irrevocable decision, but seems like a growing fetish for really young guys.  Def up for hearing other opinions on that, maybe in a separate thread.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

At the risk of sounding judgemental for a second here, I am concerned how it seems like every 18-25yo on here wants to be pozzed.  They might have joined the site 2 hours ago and already want poz loads only.  It's an irrevocable decision, but seems like a growing fetish for really young guys.  Def up for hearing other opinions on that, maybe in a separate thread.

Well now, you see, back in my day, we didn't have no fancy PrEP or HAART...just condoms and lingering deaths and we LIKED it!

Nah, not really.  The future's pretty cool.

I think there is a message that's floating around with the younger guys that HIV isn't really a big deal.  It's a testimony to all the hard work and success of the researchers and doctors and even the guinea pigs who allowed ourselves to be experimented on a little bit in order to get us to where we are today.  And so there's probably some complacency out there, which I suppose is good news if you like barebacking, but not so good if you're looking to limit the spread of HIV (it IS expensive to treat and it WILL likely end up killing me in the end, one way or another, so we really ought to take care not to spread it if we can).

Some of it is really just youthful exuberance.  I certainly remember feeling like I'd live forever.  HIV was the first turning point in that realization that my time here is finite and the world will quite happily keep on turning without my presence and for that I'm grateful.  On the other hand, I also remember sometimes subscribing to the "live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse" philosophy (or its nihilistic variant the "Fuck it!" philosophy)...what a bunch of hooey that was!  Either way the end result was the same.

The pozzing stories have been around since at least the '90s and probably earlier (I know the terms "gift giver" and "bug chaser" go back at least 20 some odd years) so my guess is there's always going to be a small subset of guys for whom HIV is their kink, and those guys have a decent chance of ending up here sooner or later.  I doubt there are many of them (especially if we don't include the tweakers who only feel that way when they're fucked up; I personally don't, on the grounds that if you need a drug to get kinky, you're probably really straightlaced by nature).  I got a feeling that the crowd we get around here isn't very representative of gay guys at large.