Bottoms who bleed easily

submissivefaggot

I was wondering what tops (and bottoms) think of bottoms who tear and bleed easily when getting fucked. Is it a turn on for a top to see a bottom bleed and then spunk inside him or does it worry you? I've had tops who love it and try and make me bleed more but equally some tops get turned off by it. It's never been an issue for me, though a few months ago I had a bout of rectal chlamydia which the bleeding probably helped bring along. This leads me to ask another question of tops...do you have issues fucking bottoms who have stds aside from HIV?

I was wondering what tops (and bottoms) think of bottoms who tear and bleed easily when getting fucked. Is it a turn on for a top to see a bottom bleed and then spunk inside him or does it worry you? I've had tops who love it and try and make me bleed more but equally some tops get turned off by it. It's never been an issue for me, though a few months ago I had a bout of rectal chlamydia which the bleeding probably helped bring along. This leads me to ask another question of tops...do you have issues fucking bottoms who have stds aside from HIV?

Sometimes when I haven't been fucked for a week or two and I enema myself and stretch myself with my fingers I see a little bit of blood. Never when I am getting fucked. I think sometimes that it can be a symptom of an STD thinning out the area.

And I would have a big issue about fucking someone,or getting fucked by someone with an STD other than being Poz. Go get some antibiotics and stop spreading it around.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Question: If you are a gay bottom who does a regular STD test, will it show up any STD's you might have in your rectum? Or are they just testing to see what you bacteria you have in your urethra? So if you have Gono or chlamydia in your rectum will it show up if they don't swab your ass?

I don't think some blood will ever be an issue for me. In fact, I love it if a tops make me bleed and love it if I see blood on my dick. Blood on my dick means that the bottom's ass is primed for my dna! About the other std's: A person should tell he has got a std (even Hiv), I've had chlamydia and anal warts and both are BIG turn-offs! The only std I've been wanting for years is hiv and I willingly excepted it into my system.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are bleeding, you are doing it wrong.

Anal and rectal fissures are no joke.

Forget STDs etc...if the tears become significant, the bacteria from the colon and later on, in the rectum (before you shit) will easily find its way into the tear. This is basically a direct route to your blood stream. You can get really fucking sick from this....really sick.

If the tearing is something that goes on every time one fucks and one refuses to use lube to purposefully get this effect, the resultant tear can (and this does happen) become so extreme, surgery is needed to repair the tissue. You may need a colostomy bag while you recover.

When it goes this far, your anal sex days are pretty much over. The site of the tear, even when healed is prone to re-tearing.

Is it a turn on for a top to see a bottom bleed and then spunk inside him....I've had tops who love it and try and make me bleed more

I couldn't care less if it turn him on. If I was bleeding and he responded by going harder and faster...within several minutes, he'd be bleeding a hell of a lot more than I was.

I love being fucked (and topping as well) and I'm not to potentially end my days of taking cock in my hole so some random top can get off on seeing me torn and bleeding.

Edited by Euroverse