Cum Craving

I'm a 50 year old white guy, with a medium build and could use working out, I just don't.  At 6'2, 215 lbs, seven inches (cut), HIV+, I wouldn't say I was a bad looking guy.  Over the weekend I was SO FUCKING horny, so I went cruising on Grindr and Scruff, looking for cock.  Then I heard from a twink looking for a daddy and a place to stay for the night.  Figuring I'd get to breed him (or at least have him breed me), I invited him over.

He was about 5'11, 155 lbs, white, had a seven and a half inch cock, described himself as versatile but preferred to fuck me, so we got to it.  I invite him into the house, led him to my bed room where we both stripped, and dropping to my knees I went down on his cock.

Initially it was totally limp so I got to see and feel it grow as I slid my mouth up and down. I worked his hard, but skinny cock deep into my throat.  It was long enough that it hit the back of my throat, just popping past the entrance to my throat, causing me to gag every so slightly.  Yeah, he was definitely seven and a half inches.  In any even, that's as far as he went into my throat before he was balls deep.  Naturally he groaned with pleasure, so I had him move onto the bed where we mutually went down on each other, sucking each other in a 69 position.

He was quite good at it, deep-throating my cock and flicking his tongue ring against the underside of my cock.  It felt so good I found myself leaking precum like crazy.  His cock was also drooling in my mouth.  I couldn't wait, I NEEDED FUCKING BAD, so, I cut to the chase and asked him to fuck me. I wanted his load of cum deep in my ass.

"I'm on PrEP, so I only bareback," he replied.

"Fine with me," I replied, but before I could say another word, he suddenly became much more aggressive and ordered me to "Get your pussy into position," as he rolled me over, lifted my legs over his shoulders, and rubbed his cock head all over my hole, smearing his precum all over, then slowly pushing his head into my hole.  Even with his precum my hole was still quite, and I grunted in pain, telling him as much.

"So?" was his one word reply as he pushed harder.

"More lube, guy," I answered, definitely in pain now.

"Spit and precum is all I ever use, as well as the cum of other guys, if it's available," he answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

The thought of using the cum of other guys as lube excited me, and got my cock even harder, notwithstanding the pain, but as the discomfort was unabating, I tried again, suggesting we use 'SPUNK' (which is great lube, by the way).  

"Nope, just spit," he again replied.

So, I spat in my hand and tried to lube his cock as much as possible, going into a half-sitting position to do so.  But apparently impatient, he placed his head at the entrance of my hole and pushed in.  No luck.

"Get up on all fours!" he demanded.

I complied, getting into doggie position, again spitting and lubing his cock. He placed his cock head against my hole, teasing me as he pushed a bit harder each time.  Again I spat and with the objective of lubing his cock, but this time as I made to lube his cock, he pushed hard against my hole.

I was in the act of screaming 'Not yet!' when he cut me off with a succinct "Too late," his cock head popping into my hole, sliding in until he was balls deep.  The pain was excruciating, and it seemed as if he was actually tearing my hole. 

Now, we had never discussed safe sex, but perhaps in recognition of as much, as he begain thrusting in and out (with a medium speed), and as tears flowed from my eyes, he casually remarked "I'm gonna breed this hole good."  Then, ever gracious, he completely withdrew and asked "More spit?"

I tried to give him some more, but impatiently he said "Too, slow!" as he slammed into my hole, going balls deep.  I screamed in pain even as I moaned in pleasure.  Laughing, he withdrew and allowed me to lube his cock.  Naturally I loaded him up plenty, which was good, because he then lay back on the bed, demanding "Ride it."

So I mounted him, trying to get his cock into my hole as I squatted over his cock.  His cock head had just breached my ass lips when he slapped my leg out from under me and I fall on his cock, taking his cock balls deep as I feel his treasure trail along the crack on my ass. I screamed again, he laughed.  For about five minutes I road his cock, only to have him say he wanted to go back to the first position, that is to say, with me on my back and my legs on his shoulders.  Somehow we made this change in position without his cock ever leaving my hole, which was good because as we settled in he warned me "Do not let my cock out of your hole or I won't fuck you anymore."

By this time I craved his cock, so as he resumed pounding my ass, fucking me over and over again, pulling almost completely out, only to slam back in, really opening up my ass, and absolutely bruising my prostate in the process.  Finally, I sensed his cock was getting harder, and his pounding was less controlled, so I wasn't all that surprised when he slammed in deep, and somewhat convulsed.  "Take that gift for the holidays," he remarked.  Of course I immediately wondered if he had deliberately chosen the word 'gift' to infer he was giving me some poz cum, or perhaps it was merely a generic use.

Well, I didn't have the time to think much about his 'gift' because he then rolled me over onto my stomach, spread my legs, exposing my now red sore and bred hole, and slid his cock, which was still fully erect, back into my hole, fucking me fast and deep.  

"Now, let me work it into you.  Get it deep so you can carry it all day," power-fucking me again and again, bouncing up and down, slamming my hole.  Occasionally his cock would pop out, only to be shoved right back in.  "Damn, your hole is hot!  Ready for another load?"

"YES! FUCK YES!" I replied, as again he slammed in balls deep, trying to get even deeper, and as he bottomed-out, I felt his cock pulse several times, shooting about four quirts of cum deep into my hole.

Pulling out, he demanded "Clean off my cock."  

So I did, noticing a coating of white and pinkish juice all over the head of his cock.  I licked his cock head and then gave his entire cock a clean-up.

Getting to to his feet, he pulled on his clothing, and as he walked out the door, called "Thanks, and bye," even as I was trying to pull up my shorts, and definitely before I could formulate an answer.  So much for staying over night.

I kept his cum in me all day, including when I went to work and visited with clients. I specifically noticed it didn't feel as if I needed to to relieve myself.  When I got home from work that evening I thought I needed to shit, so I went into my bathroom, sat on the commode and gave a slight push.  First some fart-like gasses, and then some juice came out.  The juices were clearly his cum and it was streaked with pink, but there was no actual poop.  Just his cum and my ass juices.  He had obviously given me a HUGE load.  About an hour later the sensation returned, and this time another large amount of cum blew out of my hole, although this time there was no trace of blood.

So I found myself wondering:  Did he recharge me? 

• Upvote 18