What's Guaranteed To Make You Cum?

When you're wanking/jerking, what thought /memory is guaranteed to make you cum? 

For me, I think of a couple of situations. Firstly, late last year I was in the darkroom at the sauna, fairly late in the afternoon. When I walked in it was empty, but I figured I'd bend over and wait anyway. It wasn't long before a guy walked in and started feeling my arse. Next thing I knew he was easing his raw cock inside me. He was a seriously good fucker and I made it known I was loving every minute of it. With a soft Irish accent he asked me if he could cum in me. It was music to my ears and, sure enough, he unloaded deep inside my arse. It was a really big load and my hole felt great, when I ran my finger over it to check what it was like. 

A long time ago, I used to see a guy for a massage, pretty much on a monthly basis. A gay guy, but they were always very much above board and really good. There was one day though, having massaged me for a while, he went over to close the blinds. Much to my surprise he stripped off, revealing a fucking massive hard on. One thing led to another and he got me on my back on the table, lifted my legs up, then ended up easing his raw cock inside me. Even now, I'm rock hard thinking about it. 

When I'm wanking, if I think of either of those occasions (not to mention a few others), I always cum bucket loads. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i'm only the third to respond to this, so am curious to read other responses. 

my ideal orgasm is the one a Man puts inside of me and it's based on mutual need/desire.  When i am getting bred regularly under the aforementioned parameters, i do not need or want my own orgasm. 

But, lol, i don't always have that. So i will often go a long time, days... maybe 10? edging, before i will finally release the tension and cum. It's not any one fantasy, but the elements are similar. It's never about me actually having or using my "cock."  i have a penis, but i don't relate to having what i perceive as a "cock," that is wired for penetrating,fucking, breeding. i'm total bottom, so i'm wired for receiving all of that and more.  

So, if i do masturbate, it's because i haven't had a Mans orgasm inside of me in awhile. my need/desire is for His orgasm inside of me, but if that is missing, masturbation is about quieting that tension of desire/need that i have for Him,  not about pleasuring myself.  While having my orgasm feels good physically, it doesn't meet my needs/desires as a bottom, that can only happen when a Man orgasm's inside of me. So, the kinds of fantasies that get me rock hard are never about me having or using a my penis, they are always about a Mans desire/need to cock me. And, yeah, that generally works, though i am always disappointed after... it's never fulfilling or satisfying, just temporarily reduces the tension and need for a Man. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What is "guaranteed" to make me cum ...... interesting question ...

Well, any number of things, I suppose.

I enjoy aural encouragement from other guys waiting in line, or lined up next to me on another Hole.

Also, the bottom's sounds of satisfaction, or other bottoms taking loads nearby; i.e. the 'music' of group breeding. 

I enjoy mentally replaying some of the particularly thrilling Holes I've fucked.  I enjoy when other guys shoot their loads onto my Cock while I'm still rutting in a Hole. 

While it doesn't happen often, when another guy is felching cumdump's Holes close by, and then snowballs the loads to another guy, that'll do it every time, particularly if it's me ... 

Probably the most important 'one thing' though, is a really intense 'connection' with the other guy.  When I know that I'm not just Breeding his ass, but also his mind, his soul, his innermost needs, it's always the most satisfying for me too.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

If I jerkoff I think of a group of  leathered up men tieing me to the ceiling leggs tied wide and ripping off all my clothes.

Touching every part of my body.

A few wips and flogging. Then my arms undone force to kneel while my leggs still tied wide to suck them and eat their asses. Get pissed on and after dragged to by my leggs to a sling, picked up and bound to it. 

Then seeing them all around me and one by one fuck me all night! 

Got hard typing this.

What would get me to cum is a nice hard dick up my ass...just about to cum, balls deep in me. We both hit the poppers and he starts jacking my dick as he pounds his boner in and out of me. Just as we reach the top of our popper hit, he jams inside me, balls deep. He starts pumping his sperm while he's stroking my dick I shoot with him. Fucking Awesome.

When I'm balls deep in Drew's arse or inside any other young man and he begs "seed me Daddy" or "cum in my hole Daddy" Being called "Daddy" triggers me to start pumping my load. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, hntnhole said:

What is "guaranteed" to make me cum ...... interesting question ...

Well, any number of things, I suppose.

I enjoy aural encouragement from other guys waiting in line, or lined up next to me on another Hole.

Also, the bottom's sounds of satisfaction, or other bottoms taking loads nearby; i.e. the 'music' of group breeding. 

I enjoy mentally replaying some of the particularly thrilling Holes I've fucked.  I enjoy when other guys shoot their loads onto my Cock while I'm still rutting in a Hole. 

While it doesn't happen often, when another guy is felching cumdump's Holes close by, and then snowballs the loads to another guy, that'll do it every time, particularly if it's me ... 

Probably the most important 'one thing' though, is a really intense 'connection' with the other guy.  When I know that I'm not just Breeding his ass, but also his mind, his soul, his innermost needs, it's always the most satisfying for me too.  

I agree hearing others admiring me being fucked is always a major turn on, along with knowing I'm being watched. 

• Like 2

Probably … damn, so many … but probably eating a man’s ass.  

Like the others have said, I love an orgy during which everyone is in the mix, not having any idea with whom they are having sex. I’m a voyeur and love to watch but I’m also an exhibitionist who loves to put on a show. Men standing around jerking off watching me have sex.  The eroticism of slithering my arm upper buddies ass. The intimacy of unloading my sperm up a mans ass. My arms and legs enveloped around him as we passionately kiss and make out. This silent whispers of what we are feeling and doing and want to do with each other. All that is a huge turn on.

But when a man  pulls open his ass crack and proudly shows off his hole, and let me get very personal and intimate by sticking my tongue up his hole, that sends shivers through my balls and up my spine and very quickly helps me build up to the point of no return.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

A hot gay ass does it for me. I've sometimes had trouble cumming when balling women. Never have that problem with guys.

A bottom I used to fuck once handed me a handwritten list of his desires and preferences, which I mostly ignored, me being me. One of his preferences was "no kissing." I positioned him on the edge of the bed (his sister's bed, he was house sitting) and asked him "does no kissing mean here too" as I kissed my way up and down his fat dick. That seemed to be OK for him so I began kissing my way around his sexy bubble butt while asking "or here?" That also seemed to not be a problem for him. I then zeroed in on his hole and asked "or here?" as I worked my tongue into his ass as he moaned with pleasure. He started begging me to fuck him so I slid my cock inside him and pulled his head up and kissed him slipping my tongue, fresh from his ass, into his mouth. He went absolutely wild and came almost immediately. That set me off and I followed soon after. We became fuck buddies and he never again presented me with any lists of HIS desires.

• Piggy 2
  • Haha 1