3 guys, 4 loads, 90 minutes

bentover4u1972

Had posted on CL looking for some anon tops to use me while blindfolded at my place last night (Thursday).  Got out of work early and decided to have some fun, and make it a motel room scene instead.  Emailed all the guys who expressed interest, and as usually happens with CL guys, I got crickets.  Not one answer back.

SO, while at the motel (all cleaned out and lubed, I might add), I went on BBRT.  Saw a guy online who I'd been messaging with, and invited him over.  Early 30s, BBC, loves to breed fat white ass.  In the 20 minutes it took him to arrive, I texted a couple of friends to see what they were up to.  I was going to have to vacate the room shortly, so made arrangements for the other guys to meet me at my place later.

My BBC top arrived at the motel and immediately ordered me doggy-style on the bed.  No fooling around, no sucking, hell he didn't even undress!  He just whipped out his already hard cock and jammed it into my hole and started pounding.  I've been going a little nuts with the cock lately so my hole has gotten loose, but still it took some adjustment to get used to him.  He grabbed my hips and slapped my ass, and after about 10 minutes of constant, solid pounding he rammed in balls deep and unloaded.  I turned around and cleaned off his cock with my mouth like a good bottom should, then he zipped up and was gone into the night.

Got home and my first friend was waiting for me.  He doesn't top very often - not a huge fan - but after some amazing head I managed to convince him with my winking browneye that he should slide in, and slide in he did.  He's got a thick shaft that curves up (sucking him upside down, it slides right down your throat!), about 7", and he entered me no problem.  He's uncut and super-sensitive, though, so it was only a few minutes before I heard him grunt his load into me.

As he was leaving, I texted my other friend to find out that he was only 20 minutes away.  Another BBC, this one thick and with a curve to the left.  I thought about douching to make sure I was still clean for him, but then I didn't want to lose the other loads, so said "fuck it."

Third guy arrives, I go to town deep throating that beautiful cock of his.  he grabs my head and throat-fucks me like there's no tomorrow.  Before long he's pushing me onto my hands and knees and in one fluid motion he's inside me, pumping away.  This guy can go for a while, especially if he hasn't been to the gym that day, and sure enough I was his workout.  He rammed his cock into my ass over and over until I felt the tempo change, then he held my hips and I felt him shudder against me as the first load dumped into my guts.

I was still hungry, though, and sometimes this guy was good for multiples.  I once again cleaned his cock off with my mouth, and as I did he started getting hard again.  As soon as he was, I resumed my doggy style position and he was inside me again.  This one took longer, and I was almost exhausted by the time he shot a second load deep in me.

I had planned to keep looking, but I was wiped out after that much fun.  Had dinner and went to bed with 4 loads still in my ass.

• Upvote 5

Update!  First guy (the one who fucked me in the motel) loved my ass so much we're meeting at a local bookstore after work on Monday.  He wants Round 2 in a booth.  :) Since I'll already be there, I'll be posting on CL to get some other tops out to breed me once he's done.  If you're local to Hartford CT hit me up and I'll let you know where we'll be.