• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2018 at 9:57 AM, FFun2BB said:

#Slipituome ...BRAVO !!!! ...you should keep writing ...YOU HAVE US ALL HARD AND DRIPPING !!!!

here is a tip for all traveling to Hamburg in Germany .... "T8" is exactly as the bar described by #Slipitupme .... filthy, sleazy cinema/bar .... inside a sex-shop is the cinema with a darkroom and lower space... you can undress and leave your stuff in the locker, while enjoying your beer inside the cinema - lots of action - all bare and sleazy... 

Have fun !!!

Thanks. I think I might have been there! I was in Hamburg on business a few years ago. I found a sex shop with a cinema which had a lower space. Only lit by the gay movies on the screen. Quite a few guys standing around watching and wanking. At the back was a dark hole with a shelf with a mattress on. I could see some bodies lying in there. After a few minutes, a young man slid out with his trousers and pants around his ankle. When he bent to pull them up I could see by the light of the movie his arse was wet with lube and spunk.

I was really nervous but excited. I stood near the hole and someone in the dark whispered something in German. I just stood there my heart pounding. Then a hand appeared and beckoned me onto the shelf. I found myself kneeling onto the mattress then moving forward and lying out on the slippery plastic. There were a number of bodies but it was so dark I couldn't see anyone. Hands groped me and tried to get into my waistband. I undid my belt, opened my trousers and pushed my clothes down so my lower body was nude.  Fingers grasped my cock and other hands probed my buttocks. "Schon!" Someone said and I felt myself being rolled onto my belly.  A finger covered with lube slid up me and I heard someone say "Ficken!". Then a heavy body got on top of me, driving the breath from my body and a heavy cock began to force its way into my rectum.

A long time later, I was also staggering off the bench and pulling up my clothes as the spunk ran down my legs...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

52 minutes ago, Slipitupme said:

Thanks. I think I might have been there! I was in Hamburg on business a few years ago. I found a sex shop with a cinema which had a lower space. Only lit by the gay movies on the screen. Quite a few guys standing around watching and wanking. At the back was a dark hole with a shelf with a mattress on. I could see some bodies lying in there. After a few minutes, a young man slid out with his trousers and pants around his ankle. When he bent to pull them up I could see by the light of the movie his arse was wet with lube and spunk.

I was really nervous but excited. I stood near the hole and someone in the dark whispered something in German. I just stood there my heart pounding. Then a hand appeared and beckoned me onto the shelf. I found myself kneeling onto the mattress then moving forward and lying out on the slippery plastic. There were a number of bodies but it was so dark I couldn't see anyone. Hands groped me and tried to get into my waistband. I undid my belt, opened my trousers and pushed my clothes down so my lower body was nude.  Fingers grasped my cock and other hands probed my buttocks. "Schon!" Someone said and I felt myself being rolled onto my belly.  A finger covered with lube slid up me and I heard someone say "Ficken!". Then a heavy body got on top of me, driving the breath from my body and a heavy cock began to force its way into my rectum.

A long time later, I was also staggering off the bench and pulling up my clothes as the spunk ran down my legs...

I would love to find a place like that!

• 4 months later...