Sauna Fuck

hardix

So I arranged to meet a friend at the sauna, I got there early and the place was empty except for three guys (probably due to the train strike in the UK) friend wasn't due to arrive for about an hour. There was a good looking guy in the steam room and we started playing, next thing we're in a cabin and he's loading me up, nice start to the eve. Then nothing until my friend turned up, by which time it was 9pm and entry to the sauna was reduced and a few other guys arrived as well. Back to the steam room and about five guys all started playing, with me in the middle, I was there sucking them off and most of them were taking turns fucking me, another couple loads received. Got way to hot in the steam room so headed off to the sling, climbed in and my buddy started fucking and fisting me, we were soon joined by another guy who also joined in, all in all a pretty good eve. Would never have done this before, but now I'm on PreP  I've turned into  a bb cock hungry whore :-) LoL

• Upvote 5