Scared Virgin Wants Pozzing

Scared Virgin Wants Pozzing 

Mike just turned 18, but he knew what he wanted.  He wanted bare raw sex with men. He wanted a man's hot semen in his ass, even a man's hot piss. He didn't care if it was poz or neg, but right now he wanted poz, he wanted to end the fear and free himself.  The only trouble is he wanted it to be given to him while making love, not just be fucked.  He wanted some passion in it. 

Mike got on to a match site posting his desires.  He got a response from a mid thirties guy named Cole, who was active and didn't have a problem being a gifter.  In fact he said its been a fantasy of his to poz a young guy and help him to transition to a poz brother.  The idea of it being a more passionate type of gifting actually turned Cole on even more. 

They set a Friday night to get together, and Mike told his parents he was staying at a friend's house, that way they could make a night and day of it. Every time Mike thought about the Friday coming up he'd start leaking precum, but he didn't allow himself to jack off. Mike was going to let his cum build up so his orgasm while being pozzed would be that much more special and strong. 

Friday finally came, and Mike almost did in the middle of class just thinking what was going to happen in a few hours. He was leaking so much precum he was developing a little spot in his jeans, both in front and dripping down between his balls.  He couldn't wait to feel a cock in him, filling him, shooting in him. 

Mike got out of school, and jumped in his car to head to Cole's. His cock hard as a nail. While he was driving he had to keep adjusting his cock in his pants, which squeezed more precum up out of his cock, and through his underwear against his jeans.  By the time he got to Cole's he had a rather large wet spot in the front of jeans, and his balls felt damp. 

Mike got up to the door, and Cole greeted him at the door.  Cole was pleased with what he saw, a hot teen, with an even hotter wet bulging package.  Mike loved that Cole was exactly as his picture looked. Cole grabbed Mike into a deep kiss, pushing his tongue into Mike's mouth. This made Mike moan, and he couldn't help but jet out a glob of precum, well actually it was a little cum too. 

"Come on in stud. I think I have surprise you'll love."

Cole pulled Mike in, and shut the door behind him. Once he pulled Mike in, he reached down and pulled Mike's shirt off in quick sweep. Once his shirt was off, he attached Mike's neck, tickling it with his tongue and little bites. Not enough to leave a hicky mark, but enough to make Mike moan and leak more into his pants.  When Mike looked up, he saw other guy his age in a jockstrap filming them. Mike inhaled a little more and squirmed a little. 

"This is Billy. He's a virgin too, more scared than you about breeding, but wanted to watch and film this for you. Is it okay?"

"Yes! I'd love to be able to see my cherry pop later."

Billy obviously had as big a hard on as Mike, clearly obvious in his jock. Billy picked up the camera to start his filming. He couldn't wait to watch Mike take a cock for the first time, and take a breeding. He only wished he had the courage to do the same. 

Cole leaned over and shoved his tongue into Mike's mouth, feeling down his bare back to edge of his pants. He carefully moved his hands between the pants band and underwear, down Mike's bare butt cheeks. Oh so smooth and tight. Mike moaned into Cole's mouth, and with hands moved down to the bottom of Cole's shirt and started lifting it. They broke their kiss, and Mike lifted Cole's shirt off. 

Cole was relatively hairy, compared to Mike's lack of hair, except for Mike's very dense inch wide treasure trail that lead down to a trimmed bush.  Cole had a dense amount of hair all across his chest and stomach, with just slightly longer treasure trail. Mike leaned down and licked one of Cole's erect nipples. This caused Cole to moan out loud and pull Mike's head into his pec. 

Cole picked up Mike in his arms, bare chest to bare chest. "Come on Billy, time to film a cherry pop."

Cole carried Mike back to the bedroom and Billy followed filming them. Once in the bedroom Cole put Mike on the bed and undid his jeans, and pulled everything off in one feel swoop. Mike's pubes were soaked in precum, and it was still pouring out of his hard cut cock. Cole bent down and licked across Mike's dick head. Mike moaned and spurted a little precum. Billy got a close up as Cole took Mike's head in his mouth. Cole loved the taste of Mike's sweet nectar. 

Cole then stood up and took off his pants, exposing his hard uncut cock for the boys to see.  Billy gasped a little, so Mike looked over his body and moaned oh fuck. A little precum was glistening on the lips of Cole's foreskin. Cole got on the bed and knee walked up Mike's body until his cock was just touching Mike's lips. Mike stuck out his tongue and touched the lips of Cole's foreskin, pushing his tongue lightly into Cole's foreskin. Mike loved his first taste of a man's cock, the feel of the skin, the precum. 

Billy was busy filming closeup of Mike licking Cole's cock. His cock was feeling very cramped in his jock, and he pushed it off as he was filming. His cut cock standing straight out from his body.  Billy unlike the other two was almost completely hairless, he kept his pubes shaved. He only had hair under his arms, and a little around his butt hole.  "Right on buddy, get naked with us." Cole moaned. 

Cole began licking down Mike's body, again taking Mike's cock back in his mouth. Cole swirled his tongue around the head, getting all the precum of his cock as possible. He then licked down to Mike's balls, and tickled his balls with his tongue. Mike's moaning went up a little bit. Cole started lift up Mike's legs bringing Mike's hole into view. Cole then licked right down to the exposed hole. There was some hair around the hole, and spreading a little up the valley, which Cole loved.  As soon as Cole's tongue touched Mike's hole, Mike almost screamed out. Mike didn't know this could feel so good. 

Cole ran his tongue all over the outside of Mike's hole, slowly teasing it with quick stabs with the tip of his tongue. Each time he stabbed a little deeper. All the while Billy was filming the on going, being sure to get a little bit of Mike's face to show what he was feeling, but not missing the hard core action below.  Suddenly Mike's ass blossomed open, and Cole's tongue sank in to the depths of Mike's ass.  Mike moaned and shot out a little cum as this happened.  Cole just wagged his tongue inside Mike for a minute. 

Cole looked up to see Mike's little spurt of cum on his stomach. He dipped his finger in it and brought it to his mouth. Oh so nutty sweet.  Cole saw Billy's hungry eyes on what he did, and took the last finger full of cum off of Mike, "Here buddy, try his cum, you know you want to. He's a Neg virgin like you, its not going to hurt you. Try it."  And Cole moved his finger to Billy's mouth, and Billy just opened his mouth and accepted the finger full of cum. He couldn't believe how good it was. 

Cole looked and the lust filled Mike, "So do you just want me to take your cherry now, or would you like a little prep work that will help the breeding maybe take this first time?"

"Lets go all the way, so I don't lose my nerve later. I want to be bred good."

"You got it. Hey little buddy, you looked like you liked the taste of cum. Why don't you come down and try a little ass while I go get my prep tool. Come on, you know you want to try it. This is your chance to try a clean ass. But the camera down for minute, come try this sweet ass."

Billy's lust was up, and he couldn't say no. He set the camera down on the bed, and got down between Mike's legs, and saw the hair hole winking at him.  He bent down and touched his tongue directly to the winking hole. He heard Mike moan. 

"That's it buddy, shove your tongue in there. Get him ready for his prepping."

Cole then pushed Billy's face into Mike's ass just as he started to stick his tongue in the hole, this caused Billy's tongue to really go in. Billy love the feel and taste of Mike's ass, and really started licking and tongue fucking him. 

Cole went into the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush he'd been using. He'll just replace.  As he came back to the bed, he grabbed lube out of the drawer as well. Billy stood up and grabbed the camera again. Cole took his place at Mike's ass. 

"Ok my little virgin chaser, this is to help prep you up. I'm just going to brush your insides up. I won't kid you, its going to smart a little."

"Do it, I want it."

Billy got ready to film this. He couldn't believe Mike agreed to having a toothbrush stuck up his ass. At the same time he thought it was hotter than hell. It made him leak little precum. Looking through the camera lens, he watched Cole lube up the toothbrush and then lube up Mike's hole. Then he watched as Cole put the brush against the winking hole. Then he saw the brush slowing sinking into that hole and Mike moaning. Billy than panned up to Mike's face, and he captured Mike's lust filled and a little pain look. Mike opened his mouth to breath and moan.

Cole started to spin the brush around a little as well as slowly in and out.  He pulled it all the way out to see how it looked it, and it was just ever so slightly pink, so not quite ready.  So Cole slowly pushed the brush back in, and made light sawing motions.  While he did this, he looked at Billy, and how he was sort of panting, and his cock was throbbing. 

"Hey film this when I pull the brush out. See how its coming out of his ass. Look at that color on there, that's much pinker, that means just a little more brushing and he'll be ready for the breeding. Say, you want to brush him a little?  Come on down here, why don't you do a little."

Billy set the camera down and came down where Cole was. "Here take the brush. Now slowly insert it in to his ass. That's it nice and slow. Move it all around inside him. That's it.  You like getting him all prepped for a breeding?"

All Billy could do was nod. He couldn't believe he was moving this around in Mike's ass. Watching it up close going in and out. 

"Okay, let me take it back, and you can film it coming it. I bet it'll be nice a red now. Pick up the camera and film it coming out."

Billy picked up the camera and looking through the lens, he saw the brush slowly being pulled out. When the brush head came all the way out, it was noticeably red. 

"Yeah, your ready for breeding now. Look at the red color. That means your ass is all ready to be get bred and accept all that my cum has to give you."

Cole set the brush down, and grabbed the lube. He started lubing up his cock real good, and put some more lube on and in Mike's hole. 

"Okay my worried virgin, its time.  You ready to lose that cherry?"

"Yes, god, yes. I want your dick in me now, please."

Billy watched through the lens of the camera as Cole pulled is foreskin back and rubbed his head against Mike's hole. Carefully dipping in just a little and rubbing again. Then Cole slowly and carefully started pushing his cock in. When it was a little more that half way in, he panned up to Mike's face.  He was breathing heavily from his mouth and his eyes were rolled back and he was moaning. 

Mike began heavily leaking precum out of his cock, you would think someone turned on a faucet. 

"I'm all the way in now. Feel my hard cock in you. Your cherry is all mine. Now to breed you. I'm not going to last long, your so nice and tight, and your ass keeps gripping my dick."

Billy got up on the bed and straddled Mike so he could get a nice clear shot of Cole's dick sliding in and out. What a sight, Cole was so carefully moving his dick, nice and slow in and out.  Mike looked up and saw Billy's tight little ass and balls hanging there in front of his face. Mike could help himself, he stuck his tongue out and licked Billy's balls. Doing this caused them to jump around in their sack.

Billy almost dropped the camera went he felt his balls being licked. His cock started bouncing and splattering Mike's upper abs with his precum.  As he was watching through the camera, he saw Mike's balls starting to really pull up to his body, and Mike's dick kept throbbing up with each thrust from Cole. 

"Okay bud, I'm getting really close, you ready for my cum, you ready to bred?"

Mike stopped licking Billy's balls, "Yes, fuck yes. Give my your seed. Fuck it into me."

Cole picked up his speed just a little.  Suddenly he pushed in a little hard and did some quick jabs, and began groaning loudly.  "Oh fuck, here it cums, I'm going to breed you now." 

Billy watched through the lens as Cole shoved hard and was shaking, and suddenly Mike's cock erupted with cum, and sprayed everywhere, including the camera lens. Billy got up off of Mike and set the camera down on the side bed table and then saw as Cole leaned into Mike and kissed him deeply, while we was still humping his spent dick into him. 

Billy's cock was throbbing to cum.  Cole saw this and grabbed Billy's hard cock and started stroking it.  "You need to cum to bud, lay down on the bed, lets let the prior virgin suck you off."

Mike only smiled and moved over so Billy could lay down.  Mike immediately attacked his hard cock, he loved Billy's sweet precum.  Cole leaned in and whispered something into Mike's ear. Mike then licked down to Billy's balls, and Cole lifted Billy's leg, and Mike attacked the exposed hole. Billy couldn't believe the feeling, he loved the tongue on his ass.  Mike then went back to Billy's cock just in time to catch the load as it fired out. 

The three then layed on the bed Mike pressed up against Billy, and Cole pressed up to Mike. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 2

On 31.1.2017 at 0:28 AM, flexbtm said:

Barefuck09, we'd love to hear the story of your pozzing. 

So it was in the mid of  2001, i was living in that time in cologne/germany. I still was neg, but by visiting the bars and the darkrooms more and more I let the gus fuck me bare. One day I met a guy at the bar..wie talked a lot, drinking some beer...and he invited me to his place.. It was one of these hot nights in the summer, I only had a shorts and a shirt on, and as alwasdo, no underwear:-)

On the way to his home.. he was grabbling at my cock, kissing me..and we became more and more horny. reaching his home... the air was very sticky and warm... we put out our clothes..just smoking for relaxing:-)

He told me that he will fuck me only bare, as I Told him that i was still neg gut want to convert. Horny as hell, he fixed me on his bed, got a thoothbrush, putting in my arse. Then he stroke his cockin dry and hard.. he fucked me over half an hour, looking at me..then he asked:*Are you ready for my gift?* Icried *Put it in, I want to be your brother*..he fucked again, I felt his cock becomming harder and bigger..he moaned..and shoot in his toxic juice. When he got out, he put a plug in and gave his cok in my moth for cleaning it.. I saw his cum on it, and my blood...soo good.

It was the best fuck I ever had. He told me that he was not on med and highly toxic. By saying this I turnd arround putting my arse up again for him.

For three days we didn't leave his place, fucking us to hell... 3 Weeks later I became sick...

We are still friends, and wenn wee meet, we must change our new bebies:-))

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2