Castration question

Okay so I know the best way to go about getting castrated is by a doctor and all that. I have bought a few castration tools which are. I just ordered these ( Burdizzo Castration Forceps 16" ) I also have a 9" pair of  those. kinda hard to use, a double crush emasculator 8" and a Elastrator which I love to use. My question is has any one used a Burdizzo forceps to do a castration and what was the pain like or did you use  a pain med etc. Because when I use my 9in burdizzo I can have the jaws closed to about 1/16 of a inch before the pain hits. Would love some feed back and if this is in the wrong area please move. Thanks

I was surgically castrated 7 years ago.  The burdizzo is "iffy" - meant for livestock - the chords are more brittle than a human.   I had a top try it a couple of times.  It was like a kick in the balls and some bruising after, but did not destroy my nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

I felt the pinch of the burdizzo on the 11th of December last year. While others may have different results, it appears to have done the job for me. My most recent testosterone level blood test was 55 ng/dl. In many cases, 50 ng/dl would be the level expected if your nuts were surgically removed. Additionally, I have not had an erection in almost 4 months, my temperature regulation is all to fuck and my nuts have shrunk and turned into mush blobs....certainly not the balls they once were.

I am very happy with the results. The pain was intense, but fairly short lived. I know now that I am a fully submissive bottom, and 100% focused on giving pleasure to any cock that I encounter. Not everyone aspires to be a POZZED up EUNUCH, but I love it.

But one word of caution. I have doubts that most guys would have the ability to fully close the jaws of the clamp on their own nuts. I was restrained and still bucked against the pain. Find a willing helper....practice....and go for it. But, just like getting knocked up, it is a lifetime...life style choice. Make sure it is what you want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3