Fabguys - any success stories?

dude8688

• 3 years later...

Am glad some of you had an good experience on fabguys I not meet any one of there from up my area as just full of time wasters and  been picky I think some for get it's an sex site  for mean 

I travel round quite alot with work and i honestly think it depends where in the country you are. Different areas seem to have different preferences regards hook up sites and fabguys seems to work better some places than others. Even found the same with grinder. Also the guys we are after with less baggage 🙂 seem to congregate on different sites and even switch time to time....I think its just pot luck. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sidsucker said:

I travel round quite alot with work and i honestly think it depends where in the country you are. Different areas seem to have different preferences regards hook up sites and fabguys seems to work better some places than others. Even found the same with grinder. Also the guys we are after with less baggage 🙂 seem to congregate on different sites and even switch time to time....I think it’s just pot luck. 

Yeah I found it pays off to ask the locals as some places it’s Sniffies, sometimes Buddy, Bullchat, Hornet… lol no way to keep track anymore 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As I said previously... the more you interract and put in, the more you get out.  Yes, the guys are often a little older (well round me at least) and you get some interesting newcummers and interests... but I have had my fair number of loads given and taken throughmeeds on fab 🙂