Big Dicks in the Woods

Ever been to North Shore, Michigan? It's right on the lake and Canada is just a mile or two away. That's where I grew up in the late 70's/early 80's. It's a nice town and I lived in the nicest part of it.  Sounds pretty ideal, right? Well -- my parents were well off, but they were cheap as hell. They spent money on the house, cars and booze - but skimped on most everything else, including me. I wasn't spoiled in the least. I sometimes thought they shouldn't have ever had a kid if they wanted to horde cash so badly, and I think they thought the same thing. But there I was. No take-backs. 

One good thing (and there aren't many) about having drunks raise you is that they let you do whatever you want. Oh, and also you could sometimes catch them in a happy buzz. Like the time I went with Mom to the store and she let me get as many comic books and "Mad" magazines as I wanted. I took advantage. And then there was the time my dad drunkenly insisted on building me a little clubhouse in the backyard, Of course he couldn't complete it in his state, but hired somebody to finish the project that week. I ended up spending all my time out there when it was warm enough. Sometimes I slept there and nobody noticed I wasn't in my bed at night. My backyard was right next to Edison Woods. It was small, but very picturesque--especially in the Fall. Around third grade I started to hear rumors about those woods. Some kid I kinda knew a little told me his older brother and his pals went there with flashlights to compare the sizes of their dicks.  It was a competition that went on pretty regularly. For reasons I wouldn't understand for a few more years, I was fascinated. I wanted to see these contests! I remember one Summer when I'd stay up late at night watching flashlight beams bob around through the thick foliage. I kept daring myself to get loser to the woods, but I'd usually only get as close as the first tree. 

During Junior High, I started to hear more about these gatherings that took place only yards away from me. Somebody in gym mentioned that they did a bunch of other stuff there too. Like compare how far they could "shoot" and how much. Whoever had the most size, distance and volume won ten bucks.  One kid said they did other things and had other contests that paid off more. I couldn't imagine, but sure spent a lot of time trying.  That's when I knew I was liking guys more than girls. And I knew that meant "gay", but kept my mouth shut. Who could I tell?

By the time I was 16 or so, I was obsessed with going into the woods at night and seeing everything in person. I kept creeping further into the woods at night, following the glow of the flashlights and the sound of deep voices. I once got close enough to see some silhouettes of tall guys (Seniors probably). But a stick cracked underneath my sneaker and I was afraid I'd been heard. I retreated back to the house immediately.

By the time I was finally 18, I was taller, bulkier and the slightest but tougher. I had read that "Dennis the Menace" comic digest for the last time, and had discovered how much I loved raiding my parents' liquor cabinet. Wild Turkey was my favorite. I understood my parents' fondness for booze at last. I got it now. One night in late May, I got pretty plastered and decided to just go into the woods and join their party. I was stumbling a bit, but not too bad. I just followed the flashlight glow and the voices and then there I was....in the circle of dick competitors. They looked at me with the mildest interest. 

"You're too late, kid. We got a winner already".

Somebody lit a camping lantern and I could make out faces. These were dudes in my class...plus one older guy I didn't recognize. He was a big guy , and by the smirk on his face -- I guessed him to be the grand champ. I'd missed everything.

"This is Billy -- he's a returning champ, and he kicked our ass at every category. Probably because he's lived in Chicago for a few years. They teach you stuff in the big city".

The other guy around my age asked "Why are you even here? Did you want to enter the contest?"

"No," I said meekly, "I'm just sorry I missed it". Looks were exchanged.

I stayed mute. I kept making eye contact with Billy because I guess  really wanted to see his champion dick. He knew this. He opened his fly and let that fat snake out. It was way impressive. I cut across the dead leaves, knelt down and took it my mouth. I could taste so many things in that over-sized head. "A cocksucker has arrived at our party!", he announced. There were general cheers from the group. I sucked off most of them and tasted sperm for the first time...and over and over again. Billy watched with a grin. They all had really big dicks... and I bet it was a close contest. One of then said "I want to fuck his ass".

Big Billy stepped in.

"Nope. You're all going home now. It's late, and I have plans for our new friend here. GO!"

They scattered. Then I was all alone with this big guy who had "plans" for me. 

He was muttering. "I've done so much shit in Chicago. I can't tell you the depraved shit I did -- with girls and guys,  but I can tell you I picked up about four STDs in one year. Including the big one".

I looked at him dumbly.

"Do you know anything about anything?" he asked. 

"Not really, but I'm going to Northwestern in the Fall".

"That place'll teach you stuff".

"I bet you could too".

He pulled off his shoes, socks and pants. He seemed to like the feeling of the grass under his bare feet. "It's nice out tonight. Get undressed".

I did it without thinking too much.

"Too bad I didn't bring any beer. Might make it easier on you. Oh, wait -- I got most of a joint left. He fished a cigarette-looking thing and a lighter out of his jeans.

"Lay back". He made a sort of pillow out of his jeans and I rested my head there. I picked a few sticks away from beneath me. I was pretty comfortable. 

He lit up his "joint" and inhaled deeply. "I bet you never smoked before, right?"

"Nope. I tried a puff off of one my dad's cigarettes once, and I coughed for a long time".

"Well, this ain't like a cigarette at all. Just suck it into your lungs and hold it as long as you can".

I did what he said, but still coughed. It tasted and smelled like a burnt herbal teabag. But I tried again and it went in better. He took it from me and said "Go slow. I don't want you too fucked up".

We were both lying naked on the grass. He moved closer to my side. His giant arm wrapped around my shoulder, and it felt perfect. The moon was almost full and I could see all of his body hair and his giant, prize-winning dick get hard again. He sat up and leaned over me. "I never kiss guys, but I'm going to kiss you now".

And then he did. My first kiss. It felt like something out of a movie -- and very perfect. 

And then he stopped and stood up. I thought he was going to get dressed and leave me there. But no.

"I need to do this. Just go with it".

And then he plopped his full naked ass on my face, I breathed in the smell which was a combination of sweat, soap, denim and a musk -- like from an animal. I thought he wanted me to kiss his butt. So I did.

"No, dude. Put your tongue up in my hole".

So I did. I liked doing it, and then I loved doing it. It felt like a favor to both of us. I could have kept going, but he got up. Then his full body was on top of me. "That felt so awesome....you have some natural talent, kid." 

"Now this part will be a little painful, but I have faith in you. You can scream a little, but not too much -- just in case".

I was confused, bu then my legs were in the air, and Billy was pushing his hips into mine, and the head of that fat dick started poking insistently into my hole. No way would it fit. No way. But then he got it in and I yelped...probably louder than he was comfortable with. He put a giant hand over my mouth and kept pushing deeper. No way was this happening. Too unreal. But his weight was bearing down on me and the invasion continued. "I'm on the way in, little boy. Get used to it for a bit."

I calmed myself as much as possible.

The he started pumping. Hard. I yelled one more time before it started to feel good. It started to feel great! 

"Good. Good. I want you to enjoy this".

"Yeah. Keep going!"

He grunted as he thrust and then he was still. It was over I guess. I wasn't a virgin anymore. He rolled off of me and snuggled up against me. "I think you're bleeding. I felt it,  but it will stop". 

I stared up at the trees. I was indeed bleeding, but let it drip into the grass for a while. 

"You are so much more experienced than you can even know now. Take it all to college with you and be like you were tonight. You've got stuff inside of you that should be shared ".

I wandered how many of his diseases I had now. I should ask something, but I just wanted to go home, shower and sleep in my bed. He got dressed and I got dressed.

"The next contest is in two days, but I'll be here almost every night if you want to come back".

I did. I went into the woods every night for the rest of the Summer.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

• 4 months later...

Toon! Making me hot and sexy!!!! I always heard of circle jerks and never found one. DAMN!

How fun and Toon gets to take a special gift or two to share with the hot tight little college twinks!!!

Hell Yeah!!

I miss you when you're gone Toon!!!! You will be released soon and be back among true friends again!!!!

143!

• 2 weeks later...