New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey all, just discovered this amazing site. Cumdump based in London (UK), I frequently host cum and go sessions, fairly central location (Chelsea) so if you’re visiting or local drop me a message! I also have a glory hole if that’s more your thing)

I’ll be visiting Paris next month so if anyone can recommend a suitable hotel for cumdumps would be awesome. Ideally hotels that do NOT require key card access, thanks;)

IMG_8807.jpeg

Edited by Ldncmdmp
Forgot to add details
  • Like 4

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm a little excited because having browsed the forums there doesn't seem to be a huge number of trolls.  With that said, I get accused a lot of being a troll by normies.  (perhaps not the best term)  I consider myself a kook because of my opinions and lifestyle.  So, I get it...   Mainstream society is well manipulated to hate and marginalize anyone who can make them say "Yuck!"

I think I'm going to focus on just being nice and friendly in here before I start talking about what makes me a kook.  That way, there will be enough people who will see that I'm a legit human being who's just a little on the yucky weird side of life.

Welcome, BlondeTabu. 

"Nice and friendly" is good for starters, but the real reason a lot of us enjoy BZ so much is the honest exchange of ideas - yours included. So, fear not - share your unvarnished viewpoints, just like everyone else does.  We'll be waiting to hear more from you. 

Hi all, 

many thanks for making this site happen, 

live recently made the decision to start becoming ass focused at the sauna and let the tops decide which hole and if they want to leave a load. 

i don’t get the choice anymore. Would love to be in a situation where I was being managed or mentored by a top or a seasoned cumwhore through to journey to start having fucking and load targets .

Would initially love to get ten loads in me in one night as an initial target, although I think the sauna is the wrong place to do that. 

perhaps I should host a cum and go event at a hotel, although wouldn’t know really to start on that or perhaps try more dedicated sex clubs in London . 

thoughts and help greatly appreciated 

8 hours ago, Thedogsbolloxxl2 said:

thoughts and help greatly appreciated

First, welcome to BZ.  All kinds of guys enjoy this site, and for all kinds of reasons.  We hope to hear more from you.  

8 hours ago, Thedogsbolloxxl2 said:

Would love to be in a situation where I was being managed or mentored by a top

I see in your photo that you're familiar with Leather gear.  If that means you have connections to the Leather Community in your area, I would plumb that resource to the greatest extent you can.  If that doesn't mean established connections, then I suggest you be proactive in establishing those connections, since those are the men that have already formed their Leather Identity, and can help you with identifying/developing yours.  

By all means, reach out to the Bd/Sm Leather clubs, organizations in your area.  There are Leathermen who can and will assist you in all kinds of ways - but only if they know you're there.  

Hello I'm Mike, from Yakima, Washington. Totally a bareback bottom and very oral. I'm openly gay since 1978,love everything about the male body. I can always host at my place, if you are in Yakima or just traveling through. I  love getting fucked and sucking cock, will never refuse to get naked with another man. Mike76cj7@gmail.com  I love what's behind your zipper. Any man,any load, anywhere, anytime, no questions asked!  I love cock in my body Screenshot_20230829_063703_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.8576a2990347125816e75bc3c3d6392a.jpg

Hello guys,

New here. I'm 30, from and live in Scotland. 

Huge cum whore and love to suck dicks. 

Biggest turn on: tboo incest dad/son, huge prv when it comes to this. 

Other turn ons include: piss, outdoors, exhib, spy/ipcam vids, piggy so I like pits and getting my face under heavy balls especially after a guys been to the gym, dad/son play obvs where I'm the son...and others. 

So hi, nice to be here 😜 I'm on telegram @D4dlover

• Like 1

Recently discovered this site and forgot to post here. Not into the poz side of things but being fucked raw by sleazy, older men is so hot. Guys that know what they want from me are amazing.

Love public stuff at the cruising site in the forest. Open to being fucked elsewhere but can't ever find anybody to fuck me there. Taking stranger cock is so much fun. It's a shame our sauna closed down in January but the owner was fairly open about struggling to find insurance. No specific reason was given but that wouldn't surprise me. Many afternoons spreading my ass for guys to slide inside me.