ever hurt yourself?

tallslenderguy

while cleaning out? I'm at a gay resort, my last day, and I have a possible hook up with a guy later who is into breeding, opening hole, FF. I still haven't had a whole hand, butt am close and think i can take a small one. 

Here's the thing, I bring my shower douche with me and today something happened that has never happened before. THere's some pretty good water pressure, butt I've had that before. While putting the tip in, I hit a nerve and the pain was excruciating. My hole can look like a pussy when I'm cleaning it and pushing lots of water out, definite ass lips  (Likely highly exercised hemmoroids? ). Either way, as best I can tell, I hit one in just the right way and ended up vagaling, had to lie down quick and put my feet over my head (was pretty easy really, a natural position for me). The weird part was the pain, I'm surprised I have not vagaled before, given all the attention my hole has had over there years. Thought maybe I'd broken a hemorrhoid, but no blood, so I obviously just tweaked something.

I'm resting it for a bit before I finish cleaning... don't want to not be able to take stuff since it's my last day.  

Anyone else have something like this happen before?

10 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I have occasionally had sharp pain while cleaning out, but nothing as bad as what you described. 

Yeah, was weird... was being too mindless and just trying to get done. I was worried that it would end my activity for the day, but that turned out fine. Takes a lot to keep a slut down.

• Upvote 1