Fetishes

Guest diapbttmboi

Walking down a dark alley when a bunch of black teenage thugs jump out, throw me down, ram their huge cocks up my cunt raw, all unloading in me. Then they piss on me and shit on me calling me a faggot the whole time. As they leave they tell me to come back next week for more and to bring $100! I'd show up every night with $200!

I had a lover in Chicago who had a pantyhose fetish.I thought at first,it was kind of a fem thing.I tried it with him and loved the feel of that silky fabric on my hard cock.We even went to pantyhose parties and it became a part of us and now me.I love getting fucked in my hose and the feel of the cum sticking to the hose.I'm all man but enjoy fetishes once in awhile. It really gets me aroused.

UNDERWEAR- but not from the store. My best underwear finds are from the side of the road or from lovers lane parking spots. I used to have access to a college dorm as a part of my work, and it was prime picking there- the guys would leave them in the showers all the time after a hard night of partying- and when I would go thru on my rounds, there were always briefs hanging on the hooks. At one point I had a collection packed into 4 boxes- the type of box 4 1 galllon bottles of wine come in. As time degraded a lot of the elastic, I began tossing or using them as dust rags, but still wonder what that cock that once rested in them looks like or is up to these days.

And if you have a spare pair and are near Ft Lauderdale, please feel free to toss them out along the road somewhere ( Oakland Park would be ideal ) And drop me a heads up-- I will be looking for them <g>

Walking down a dark alley when a bunch of black teenage thugs jump out, throw me down, ram their huge cocks up my cunt raw, all unloading in me. Then they piss on me and shit on me calling me a faggot the whole time. As they leave they tell me to come back next week for more and to bring $100! I'd show up every night with $200!

That's nice