First gangbang last nighee

Sissydawn

I am a submissive e sissy locked in chastity.  I am a registered slave owned by a strict Master.  He knows I have a fantasy about serving many men at once but has never allowed it.  Last night he surprised me and took me to a breeding party.  I was dressed as a schoolgirl and locked in a collar.  I was bent over a table and my wrists and ankles were locked on the table legs.  My skirt was pulled up over my back and my thong was cut off of me.  I was heavily lubed up and left alone.  My Master told me he had arranged for 50 men to breed me and it was being streamed live and recorded.  A counter was placed where I could see it.  Each time a load was dumped in me it was increased.  Before long the first cock slid into my waiting pussy and began to fuck me.  At the same time a cock was put in my mouth for me to suck.  I soon felt loads of warm seed filling my body and I was swallowing cum constantly.  No seed was wasted by shooting on my face or body.  Every bit went into my body.  I know I had multiple sissygasms but no squirting.  When I was released the counter read 56.  Master told me I was a good gurl.  They had gotten over 2300 views on line. I was sore but felt wonderful.  Master said it was so successful they were planning n doing it again but with more gurls.

Edited by Sissydawn
Spelling
  • Upvote 3