Tops: Do you care about a bottom's erection?

Guest KptNLine

As a bottom im normally soft when im being fucked and it does not matter rather i find it strange when tops want to check out my cock? as im a bottom my focus is on my ass and want my top to focus on me ass as well and my cock is just for pissing and sure he can fundle and do as he pleases but its not about me its about him and his erection and him cumming and realizing his cum.  so as a bottom its not about me or my cock rather i prefer and do like it when a top just fucks and does what he wants to satisfy his pleasure with me and wants to fuck me over and over again.

I generally have a semi when being fucked and am usually only fully erect when my throat is full.  Never figured it out.  I generally like to try to edge myself while sucking a dick as long as they don't cum in my mouth....  Then I usually am a wrap if I'm close. 

Nope, most bottoms I have fucked were soft, but still came and was leaking throughout the fuck. A few even piss themselves. I usually let the hole speak for itself. A bottom can't fake an anal orgasm.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 2/1/2019 at 12:30 PM, downtownswallow said:

If I’m getting fucked and taking hits of poppers I’m usually soft and my mind is focused on how great My Top’s cock feels in me. 

I am experiencing this transition myself, and its really hot. When I first started seeing other men, I was focused on the great hard-on it used to give me, Now due to doing alot of popper hits, and/or my age. my cock is soft or just partially hard, and out of the picture. Its a unique and erotic experience; I now wear a jock strap, and even a cage, when I go to the baths, or hook up with another guy. Being Bisexual, its an interesting concept, because, I need my cock with a women, and I am the sub Bottom with a man, and accept, and even prefer that my dick is limp.

I used to , however experience has shown me that most bottoms are not interested in cumming when getting fucked- so an erection doesn't seem important to them.

Most seem to wait till later and want on there own.

(And once I've cum I'm not that  interested anyway !)

The issue is a bottom who wanks and comes before me and asks me to stop once he has come - that's fucking annoying !

- But that request is normally subject to selective deafness 

Edited by Davidc
  • Like 1