Gave 5, took 9

Guest plowmeraw

Guest plowmeraw

Early last evening I logged onto bbrt and  a4a in search of a load, but  decided  I didn'the want to deal with the hassle of an online  hookup  so on a whim decided  to go to a sex party in NYC. This was a "Latin leche/hung" party hosted by Cade, who also hosts NYC cumunion  parties. I got  there  about 930 pm and it was a bit slow. I put  my ass in the  air  on the  fuck bench but no luck. No luck in the sling  either. I was  beginning  to think  it was  going  to  be my first  loadless sex party. I decided if I  wasn't  going  to  take  a load  I was  going  to take  my frustration  out on a bottom. Found a young guy  with a jockstrap  and his hole in the air and went in.

Here's  the  crazy  part. A few minutes  after I started  breeding this guy someone starts playing with my hole. I  arched my back as I fucked  the twink, letting  the new guy know I wanted his cock. He didn't  disappoint. So I was then lucky Pierre, which was a little bit  challenging since the guy breeding  me did not have the biggest cock. I managed though and he fucked me until he unloaded in me, which caused me to unload in the young guy. That top would come back  to my hole 3 more times over the next couple of hours, and I was happy to take that raw cock because he deposited a load every time.

Then I found another bottom and started breeding  him. Then a different top made me lucky Pierre again. After he unloaded, a couple more tops got in there. I gave that bottom two loads while they fucked me and gave me their loads. Then another top pulled me out of the double-loaded bottom and took me to another bench and started fucking me. A different top took double-loaded guy and bent him on the other side of the same bench. We started making out, which got our tops excited  and they pounder us harder. The more we made out,the harder they pounded. It was so fucking hot. I had so many loads in me I had that squishy feeling in my hole that you get when it is full of cum.

After my top unloaded, another stuck his cock in my hole and the other bottom and I continued to make out. Unfortunately  I could feel that he was wearing  a condom. I tried to slip it off by jerking him a little while he fucked me but it stayed on. He came pretty quickly  though. I slid the condom off his dick and finger fucked  his load into my already dripping hole. The other bottom I was making out said, "did you just take his load out of the condom and put it in your hole? That is so hot!"

I then went back into top mode, giving young guy another good breeding and when I was done so a new bottom with his ass in the air so inserted my raw cock in his hole. Took me awhile to produce another load, but I pounded harder and harder until I came. I decided I wanted one more load so found a black guy with a big, thick uncut cock and started playing with it. He put me on my back and started fucking me. No latex this time. He gave me his load and I went home, cum-filled, loose-holed, and oh so satisfied.