Daddy / Son

ashattacks

I've always been attracted to guys younger than myself and enjoy Role Play. I would ideally like to find a "Son" to spend the rest of my life with and have that special connection, since I never had kids myself. I also look at it from this aspect, maybe it's morbid, but I want my son to have a full loving life with me and still be young enough to pass on the love and experiences we had with someone when I'm gone.

I guess I feel the same way, I just am coming at it from the opposite end of the spectrum, TBJ. I'd love to find a man who I could share that special bond with, and have the relationship be far more special than one I could ever hope to have with my biological father. You will never have kids of your own, and for many bottoms, we know our real life parents would never approve of much less encourage our lifestyle. A gay "father" "son" top/bottom relationship can bridge that gap and give men the fulfilling connection they've always wanted

Absolutely! I LOVE dad/son roleplay. Although, I guess I'm in a minority here (at least from what I can read from the previous posts in this thread) as a top "son". Nothing I love more than sliding my cock deep up daddy's hole. I've heard a few guys say that there's really no such thing as a "bottom daddy", but I've got more than a few daddy friends that would beg to differ. One of my favorite things to hear is a hot bear/chub telling me to "fuck your daddy's ass boy!!" DANG! I swear that makes me shoot some of the biggest loads ever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Absolutely! I LOVE dad/son roleplay. Although, I guess I'm in a minority here (at least from what I can read from the previous posts in this thread) as a top "son". Nothing I love more than sliding my cock deep up daddy's hole. I've heard a few guys say that there's really no such thing as a "bottom daddy", but I've got more than a few daddy friends that would beg to differ. One of my favorite things to hear is a hot bear/chub telling me to "fuck your daddy's ass boy!!" DANG! I swear that makes me shoot some of the biggest loads ever.

I'm with you, man. Some of the hottest sex I've had has been me fucking some hot daddy ass. I had a play bud for years who used to let me come over & role play. I would come home to find "dad" passed out in bed. Then, he'd wake up to find his son's cock deep inside him.