Daddy / Son

ashattacks

No. Many daddies are sub bottoms. They just have the daddy look.

There was this guy who hated being called daddy, because often that meant the son was a sub, however, when I met him, bred him, spanked him and abused him, he had no trouble wit me calling him daddy. Sons can be dominant and top, but the kind of bond is different.

I was messing about in the pool with my stepdad - splashing each other, trying to pull each other's feet out from under, all that sorta stuf, when he gave me a wedgie, so i retaliated and pulled his Speedoes down...he got hard instantly. He got all pissed off and said that wasn't appropriate for me to have done etc - I was trying really hard not to just stare at his cock. Anyway he sent me to my room, and after about an hour came in to see me, started talking again about why it wasn't ok for me to have yanked his swimmers down, and then he apologised for the erection, said sometimes guys just get them for no reason. I was so scared but I said "That's a shame". He didn't know what to say to it but i could see him getting hard again, so reached out and touched it...he said stop but didn't move away - he reached out a bit like he was going to touch me but said "I can't". I dropped my shorts and laid face down on my bed and he walked out. I was fucking pannicking now that he'd tell Mum, was about to get up when I felt him push me down hard, spread my legs wide and spat on my hole, he pushed in hard and fast, I almost passed out because I'd never been fucked before, he pumped twice and unloaded. A few hours later he came in again to apologise and say it couldn't happen ever again - he bred me for the next 9 years and got my brother to join him in fucking me. I still get fucked by my big brother every now and then

Hot mate, I tried to get my father interested - he had a big cock - but no success :(

Dad/Son play is absolutely hot. I love the idea of having a hot young top pushing his bare cock deep inside me, making me his and sharing his DNA with me. After he is done flooding me with all that seed, I could and would do the same for him if he wanted it, otherwise, he could just fall asleep buried deep inside me and use my hole for his pleasure whenever he wanted.

The sad fact is that most young guys want to play with other young guys and that's fully understandable.

Don't be so sure...

;)

Growing up, I had a very distant father (worked nights, slept all day, and got shit faced on the weekends) and two brothers that made my life hell, so they were like older brothers I never had.

Now, I am left with a huge desire to meet the man that my sex drive wanted my father to be, and the men that I always wanted my brothers to be. Never had a desire to actually fuck any one in the family, but, like I said, I want a daddy/older brother someday.

Color you horny, I'm 18.

I used to take a bath with my Dad until I was about 11 or 12 being allowed to play with his cock. And then my mother put a stop to it! Since then, I have found the idea of a Dad/Son relationship so hot. As a Dad (in age only) there is nothing more horny than a younger guy pounding my ass, unloading his balls and filling me with his seed.

• 2 weeks later...

To each his own, but in my case I want a boy who's submissive and a total bottom. To me, the intense heat in the daddy/boy connection comes from the dichotomies, both physical and spiritual: daddy/boy, older/younger, hairy/smooth, dominant/submissive, aggressive/affectionate, mentor/student, top/bottom, cock/boyhole and so on. The connection between man and boy is natural and older than the ancient Greeks (for the record, I'm talking metaphorically here; not interested in or condoning pedophilia in any way). When I seed, I want the moment of ecstasy to be the culmination of an magical, ethereal daddy/boy connection - I want to look into the boy's eyes and tweak his nips and see unadulterated hunger and total and unquestioning devotion to daddy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

every other weekend when i visited my dad, i would get in his bed at night and start touching his dick, getting it hard, and every time he would push me down on his dick making me suck it... this happened for years when i was younger... but he never fucked me... i would just suck his dick til he came, and sometimes he would suck my boy dick

I think many gay guys around my sort of age (18) look for daddy figures to introduce them to the gay scene and starting up their addictions to being fucked raw for life. You want your first daddy to be a dominant and aggressive fuck, but also one that teaches you what it truly means to be a bottom (and, what a top truly is too).

Love the dad/son roleplay. There is something so hot about having an older man use me for his own pleasure. Teaching me how to be a man by taking his nice raw cock up my smooth hole. Especially love the my dad will party me up by administering. Nothing hotter than the look in daddy's eyes when he pushed that plunger in and he sees my eyes roll back.

• Upvote 1