Daddy / Son

ashattacks

Guest MightyMouth

When I was a kid I found pix of my parents naked. There was only one or two of my dad but I would always jack off thinking about his dick. I love the idea of it but never would have pursued anything with him. I think it's created in me a "thing" about liking the idea of being the son in a daddy/son relationship but I'm getting a little too old to be the son now.

Was told recently by a fuckbud that the lucky bastard has been playing with with a real-life father-son couple......poz father has been fucking the neg early 20s son for past few months and when they moved into the house across from my fuckbud (yea, how convenient and lucky is that!!) and now they all 3 have regular sessions...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guess I'm a real perv. I was sneaking into my dads room while my parents slept when I was like 12 to blow him, by 14 I was getting fucked by him 3 cousins an uncle and a great uncle. My dads dick was the first cock I swallowed a load from. I know it was long ago but I wonder if he remembers. I'm in my 20s now. He always played asleep but the sounds daddy made when he flooded my throat with his sperm let me know he was awake and loving his boy serving him. Thank God mom takes sleeping pills.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
To each his own, but in my case I want a boy who's submissive and a total bottom. To me, the intense heat in the daddy/boy connection comes from the dichotomies, both physical and spiritual: daddy/boy, older/younger, hairy/smooth, dominant/submissive, aggressive/affectionate, mentor/student, top/bottom, cock/boyhole and so on. The connection between man and boy is natural and older than the ancient Greeks (for the record, I'm talking metaphorically here; not interested in or condoning pedophilia in any way). When I seed, I want the moment of ecstasy to be the culmination of an magical, ethereal daddy/boy connection - I want to look into the boy's eyes and tweak his nips and see unadulterated hunger and total and unquestioning devotion to daddy.

I couldn't have put it better!

If anyone wants to be my daddy...using me, controlling my life, making me into a complete and utter slut...I would have no problem with you contacting me.

Well I wouldn't mind being your daddy, who would? Yet I'm in San Francisco , and your across the pond:(

I wonder if it is because I *didn't* get any when I was young that I am not very attracted to the boy/dad thing? I know a lot of guys say they started young, maybe even with their real fathers, brothers, etc. and that's why they are now into it. I never had any sexual encounter with a guy until college. Now I'm 39 and would LOVE a boy (legal age) who really likes to please his dad. I have been with younger guys, of course, but most of them just didn't care either way about the other guy's age. What I want is for the boy to actually *want* his daddy to be older, bigger, etc. Does any of that make sense? :)

I wonder if it is because I *didn't* get any when I was young that I am not very attracted to the boy/dad thing? I know a lot of guys say they started young, maybe even with their real fathers, brothers, etc. and that's why they are now into it. I never had any sexual encounter with a guy until college. Now I'm 39 and would LOVE a boy (legal age) who really likes to please his dad. I have been with younger guys, of course, but most of them just didn't care either way about the other guy's age. What I want is for the boy to actually *want* his daddy to be older, bigger, etc. Does any of that make sense? :)

Oh, I definitely want my daddy to be older, bigger, controlling, dominant...a big thick cock wouldn't hurt too (unless he means it to)