I Suck at Being a Cum Whore-HELP!!

Rawdawg13

Sex is supposed to be fun so enjoy it whatever way turns you on.  There is absolutely no problem with wanting a deeper connection before you get the part between the sheets. For myself i started very young and within weeks of the first time discovered it can be equally pleasurable (for me!) to have sex with groups of men and I've just never really stopped that except for the couple times when i was truly with someone else. Offering myself to others is what i've done since i was 13.  Be who you are and feel no shame or pressure to be anything else!

A very common story. I would never have been the total uninhibited cock slut and cumpig I am today had it not been for the 13 years I spent with my ex. He knew I was a slut in waiting and he worked so hard to encourage me to know exactly what I was and what I wanted and to do it. He organised my gangbangs, he organised other tops to fuck me, he loved watching me get fucked senseless (and I loved it too). He loved lending me out to other tops for a night so I could be their cumpig and a cumpiug for their mates and he loved filming my escapades. His encouragement made all the difference as I was able to  get fucked a dozen times a week (on a slow week) and my passion for cock and seed just continued to grow stronger. My ex also loved fucking me when I was full of other men's seed so it was a win win for him - I did the thingsd that rocked his boat and it was a win win for me as I was able to just let go and enjoy being a total whore, without an inhibition and proud of the thousands of cocks I have had in me.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:16 PM, drscorpio said:

If your partner enjoys pimping you out, ask him to do it more. I used to be inhibited about taking loads. My husband loves watching me take loads. He used to line up tops to breed me. Overtime, doing that for me brought me out of my shell. 

Thanks, and I'm sure he will, we just don't get a chance that often...our bath house shut down, and its hard as it is in a back room bar.  He totally pimped me out, twice, last weekend in a bath house in Houston (6 hr drive...) and it was super hot.   Also, I want to do it on my own.  I don't want to rely on him or anyone for this.  I apologize in advance because I know that sounds dumb.  It sounds like I'm a teenager talking about driving their first car!  But I'm not.  I'm just talking about sex.  Sometimes I feel like a gay man missing that gay gene.  Does that make sense?  I also didn't get the decorating gene or the Cher gene, but I'm cool with that!  But the sex gene....I dont know.  Its a birthright that  gay men get to have lots and lots of gay sex.  I can prove it.  Hit the backpage button and read.  Hell, just scroll up and read.  Gay men do it every day.  If I were someone else reading this...I guess I'd say to stop bitching and start fucking.  But just like most advice, it sounds good in theory, but practically its almost always not that easy.  Why do I feel like I just went to an AA meeting?  Thanks for listening!  (BTW, I'm from a small town in north Louisiana, I know Nathitoches very well.  For real, thanks for engaging in the discussion.)

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I have had a lot of luck getting bred upstairs at the Phoenix with and without my partner pimping me out. Although I will say this is usually during an event of some sort that brings lots of men to town. I am not sure what it is like there on an average Friday night. 

I will say that I experienced the same sort of "buck fever" you are talking about at first. I hope it gets easier for you over time. 

Holler at us if you are up this way. Maybe we can get together. 

• 5 months later...

I too was shy and while always thinking about different men never did anything about it. I was lucky - I had a partner who had a cheating, dirty side and rather than just open up our relationship he took me on a journey from a gay bottom to a total cockpig and cumslut. He introduced me to threesomes, starting inviting small groups of tops over to breed me. He took me to backrooms and made me take cock until he wanted me to stop. I loved it. He organized everything and I loved the weekend as I knew whatever happened I would get fucked by 8-10 different men. He loved watching me get fucked and I learned to love fucking in front of people which I still do today at backrooms, naked sex parties and small groups of tops I invite to my apartment. I am now totally addicted to cock and seed and am forever grateful he taught me to be a pig.