Used Condoms

NastyRigPig

I had a straight roommate a couple years ago, and as I was waking up one morning I could hear him in the other room fucking his girlfriend. I laid in bed until they both showered and left for work (pretty soon after that surprisingly).

I went to the bathroom and got the rubber which was still warm, went back to my room and put it on my dick and jerked off with it, then shoved my finger inside and brought it up to my mouth and tasted his cum.

I could have never ever fucked around with him, even when drunk (I tried, he was as straight and hot as they come) so this was the closest I could get.

The smell of his cum was intoxicating and felt so good! I came buckets.

I had a straight roommate a couple years ago, and as I was waking up one morning I could hear him in the other room fucking his girlfriend. I laid in bed until they both showered and left for work (pretty soon after that surprisingly).

I went to the bathroom and got the rubber which was still warm, went back to my room and put it on my dick and jerked off with it, then shoved my finger inside and brought it up to my mouth and tasted his cum.

I could have never ever fucked around with him, even when drunk (I tried, he was as straight and hot as they come) so this was the closest I could get.

The smell of his cum was intoxicating and felt so good! I came buckets.

hat can be a scene for a movie

I collect them whenever I can. I'll jack off with them slipped over my cock, but usually prefer pouring it on my face and in my mouth so I can feel like a filthy pig! I've shoved them up my hole and left them there for a day or so. I've also brought them home for play the next morning, or to play with when I have a GF over. (I'm bi). Any GF I play with must allow me to eat rubber cum off of her or out of her. If she gets fucked at the bookstore it is usually BB, but if they use a rubber she always makes sure she gets it and pops it in my mouth like bubble gum.

I also used to bring them home when I was married many years ago and feed the cum to my ex without her knowing it. On her food etc. I finally told her one day and she didn't care. Ha!

Once I brought home a fresh rubber, poured the cum in my mouth and spit it into a cunt when I was eating it. Would've been cool to see what kind of baby she would've had if she got pregnant.

I love found cum. In a rubber on the wall or floors. I don't eat cum off the floor but I will use it to jack off with. Yum!

Guest anal4use

I usually look to use condoms in gay cinemas.

I empty them into a mug and then I pull up the sperm into a syringe, which I then empties in the ass.:)

• 1 year later...

I luv dumpster hunting at the local bathhouse here in Silicon Valley, the best day to find lots of used condoms is the night before garbage pickup. There's so many bags of trash to search thru and so many condoms. I guess good news dudes are fucking safe, but sucks that so much sperm and DNA is wasted. Luckily it can be recovered and used as the best natural lube for getting fucked.

• 2 months later...

I'm with you. I do the same thing. I video as much as i can of it.

I luv dumpster hunting at the local bathhouse here in Silicon Valley, the best day to find lots of used condoms is the night before garbage pickup. There's so many bags of trash to search thru and so many condoms. I guess good news dudes are fucking safe, but sucks that so much sperm and DNA is wasted. Luckily it can be recovered and used as the best natural lube for getting fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
I usually look to use condoms in gay cinemas.

I empty them into a mug and then I pull up the sperm into a syringe, which I then empties in the ass.:)

I like to do this^; or if i want it now, i dump the cum into my ass directly from the condom.

When I was a teen I lived near a drive-in movie theatre. One Saturday and Sunday mornings I'd ride my bike over and pick up the discarded condoms and use the cum as lube on my cock while a masturbated or drank the cum. I still get piggy with them but not like than

• 1 month later...

I've never picked one up and used it from the street or anywhere I didn't know. I have drank cum from my tops condom after he'd fucked me, emptied it onto my face or put it on my cock and jerked off.