Little to No Pleasure from Anal

DylanDaSilva

This is such a broad important subject... but first bottoming is so much more than just the pleasure of a hard hot cock inside u - that’s first and u need to get pleasure from that. But a real significant part of the pleasure is giving pleasure to your top, seeing him enjoy himself and the ultimate gift of his cum impregnated inside u! It’s alwau about the top man. That makes me feel so good!!! Finally for me, the emotional high of submitting myself to any top man is also amazingly pleasurable. I think we need to get pleasure in all these areas to be a good bottom.

You don’t say what position you’re being fucked in, but you might try changing positions to see if it feels different and removes the negative problems you’re experiencing. If you’ve been fucking missionary, and depending on the shape of his cock, he may be absolutely pummeling your prostate, which may give you that feeling that you need to pee, and would certainly cause you to leak a lot of precum. If his cock has an upward curve to it, this is particularly likely. Try taking it doggy, or on your side, next time.

(I realize this topic was started two years ago and the OP has probably already resolved his issue, but I was surprised that no one had suggested changing position!)

• 1 month later...