The Surreptitious Bug Chaser

Thanks for writing; I had to jerk off after reading your note. I’d love to have a birthday celebration like that, get trashed and seeded by a bunch of poz guys.

The 30-year-old poz guy I mentioned first fucked me maybe two years ago. At the time, I had no idea of his status. He picked me up at a club - I seem to recall that, before we left for my place, he made sure that I would let him fuck me bare. He was a great, rough fucker and gave me three loads up my ass. It was great - I was sore in all the right places! A few weeks later a friend of mine pointed him out at a club, and warned me to stay away from him, as he was poz and promiscuous. I didn’t say anything, but was in turmoil: excited and frightened, in equal proportions. I was tested twice after that, both times negative, so I didn’t sero-convert, at least at that time. I stayed clear off him for a year or so, but exchanged nods at one club or another. Last summer we left a club at the same time, and walked together for a while. When we passed a dark park, he started to come on to me and said he wanted to fuck me. We went to the park and I sucked him off, but would not let him have my ass. I did swallow his load though. The idea of getting fucked by him again, however, haunted me.

A few weeks later I saw him again at a club. I went up to him and said I would let him fuck me if he still wanted to. As he had done before, he verified I was agreeable to barebacking. I told him I was neg, and that I usually played safe, but I’d let him do it bare cause I was so hot for him. I could see that this really turned him on. Back at my apartment, I barely tasted his dick before it was buried deep in my hole. He stayed the night, and blew four loads up my ass. He also made sure that I kept his seed inside me and let it absorb.

We’ve been together maybe five times since then. He has never said anything about his HIV-status, and I never told him I knew he is positive. It seems he especially likes young guys who, in my estimation, have an innocent look. Guess I’m characterizing myself here. In any event, I have often seen him leave a club with youngish-looking guys. As far as I know, my friends are not aware I’ve been fucking with him; I certainly have not told anyone. While many of my friends will admit to fucking bare, I don’t think any of us would confess to bugchasing. We rarely discuss HIV or anything like that. I’m way over-due for being tested. One of these days, I guess.

Please let me know if you fuck this guy again, or if anything else hot happens. I will keep you posted also. Take it easy.